Allow battles between guild members

Lotof
10 posts Member
It would be fun if guild members could put together different teams and match against each other. Basically a practicing area for arena without any rewards. I'm not interested in within guild rankings, these would be friendly matches.

Replies

• great idea! I support it!
  • Funny, I came to the forums to make the same suggestion. A sparring room, perhaps at a cost of energy, you could try out teams against a guildmate's team, see what you have that doesn't work, see what your guildmate has that does, etc. A low stress way to fight some epic battles and learn a lot!
  • Cad_Mane wrote: »
    Funny, I came to the forums to make the same suggestion. A sparring room, perhaps at a cost of energy, you could try out teams against a guildmate's team, see what you have that doesn't work, see what your guildmate has that does, etc. A low stress way to fight some epic battles and learn a lot!

I don't think there should be an anergy cost. It should be a free way to have some friendly competition within the guild and between friends. If it does have an energy cost it wouldn't be worth playing to me unless there were rewards and I don't think rewards would acomplish the goal of friendly competition.