abandon button

Why is it even there? Theoretically i can see guilds use it but practically i doubt they do. Also is there a confirm prompt if you accidentally press it?

Replies

• They do. We did, after a failed attempt at tier 6. Took 4 days to get Captain down to 50%. We clearly weren't ready, so rather than taking another week to finish, and missing out on a week's worth of tier 5 rewards, we abandoned the raid.
  • They do. We did, after a failed attempt at tier 6. Took 4 days to get Captain down to 50%. We clearly weren't ready, so rather than taking another week to finish, and missing out on a week's worth of tier 5 rewards, we abandoned the raid.

Our guild took about 9-10 days to complete the tier VI. I wanted to abandon the raid but members wanna finish it off.
  • So is there a confirm button if you accidentally press abandon?
  • Abandon is fine but it shouldn't be a millimeter away from battle
  • Scythapox wrote: »
    They do. We did, after a failed attempt at tier 6. Took 4 days to get Captain down to 50%. We clearly weren't ready, so rather than taking another week to finish, and missing out on a week's worth of tier 5 rewards, we abandoned the raid.

Our guild took about 9-10 days to complete the tier VI. I wanted to abandon the raid but members wanna finish it off.

I wanted to finish, but members wanted to quit. But there were only three of us doing any real damage, so it wasn't really fair to them.