Gonna go ahead and put this garbage in feedback in hopes that you actually do something about it...

Here is one for the ages...

Here I am sitting at 5th place five minutes before payout and attacking 1st. I get his Ben led team 3v1. My HK lead, with 86 (both full hp with some protection, ~50%) and a half dead 88. I LAND TWO HITS THE REST OF THE MATCH AND END UP LOSING! Ben proceeds to dodge every single attack but TWO! HK even came back to life to whiff a couple of more times. Old Ben here... the guy with **** poor damage just 1v3'd me because you guys can't figure out what a 15% evasion increase added with a 10% evasion increase is supposed to be. If I had a replay, I'd go back and count the misses. I am sure someone can figure it out since Ben seems to average about 3k a hit taking into consideration crits and not crits.

How can you guys not figure this out? Yes this case is horrible luck, but anyone on the forums can tell you how off AI dodge is.

Replies

• I agree. Not only ben but darth sidious as well. Dodges way to many attacks and it **** i notice just before the opponent is about to be killed by one last hit. They evade then they get healed. Happens aaaaaalllllll the time and its very annoying
  • myea8017
    192 posts Member
    I like there dodge rate. Have both and never have any problems dealing with them. Aayla seems to hit them both fine, i stay number 1 most days using lead rex, phasma, aayla, 5s and sf.