Level 80 energy + something else

Melvil
242 posts Member
I just wanted to point out and plead for a change in one thing in particular that annoys me very much. Maybe it's just my mild OCD but I find it borderline infuriating that at Level 80 my cantina and regular energy will be 139 (it was the same with Level 70 and 129 and before that with 60 and 119)....I just don't see the logic that the level will be a nice round number but the energy cap will end in 9 - it's not like it's difficult to calculate how much and when it should increase. I haven't seen that brought up anywhere and I know you can have energy above the limit but it just drives me insane when I see it. Would it be too much to ask or too hard to do for CG to just add 1 more energy so that it doesn't end on a 9? :smiley:

On a side note there are 2 more things that I would just like to get an opinion from people.

First - has the refresh timer on guild shipments changed since it was introduced? I seem to remember it refreshing every 6 hours when Raids came out but now it refreshes only 3 times at the same times when you get the bonus 45 energy. Which makes for some strange time intervals - 6 hours, then 3 hours and then 15 hours.

And second would anyone else like to see periodical rotation to some of the gear that drops from the daily events? From all the gear that drops from the Strength, Agility and Intelligence challenges I literally have regular use for 3 of them. The other ones I have amassed in the region of 1k+ of each and barely any hero uses them. I think it wouldn't be the worst idea or game braking if lets say some of the gear rotates every 2 weeks or a month or 2 months even....and for me even it doesn't have to be other purple gear - it could be lower rank which is harder to get or more commonly used (like the blue keypad that all toons require 20 of or the blue holoprojector which is required in fives....or blue and purple comlincs or purple bacta gel, etc.)

I apologize for the long post, but just wanted to share my thoughts and hear other people's opinions on the matter.

Replies

• Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Anyone? :smiley: No one has an opinion?
  • Jazz66
    212 posts Member
    That's not OCD.
    Sith Yoda: mandryk.artstation.com
  • I totally agree on the energy numbers...it's infuriating.

I also like the idea of rotating some of the gear from the challenges.

I have no comments on the rest.
  • My "OCD pet peeve" is the 375 ally points given out for daily log in. What's with the 5? Why not round it up or down. Very small issue, but quite annoying.
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    My "OCD pet peeve" is the 375 ally points given out for daily log in. What's with the 5? Why not round it up or down. Very small issue, but quite annoying.

Agreed....totally forgot about that :smiley: You have to wait another month so that it can be rounded up to 10 so you can spend it...
  • irvvri
    152 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    so many awkward little kinks that still need to be worked out haha I agree completely

But no, as long as I've kept track of the guild ships it's been all weird like that
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    didnt notice the 139 cap before, now i cant "un-notice" it. The OCD in me thanks you, alot ! ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • +1 on the rotating gear idea. Pointless to complete the challenges when we all have use for literally 2 or 3 of the gear items offered throughout the whole week. In addition there should be an added tier on all the events dropping some purple, harder to obtain gear.
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    +1 on the rotating gear idea. Pointless to complete the challenges when we all have use for literally 2 or 3 of the gear items offered throughout the whole week. In addition there should be an added tier on all the events dropping some purple, harder to obtain gear.

Agree but let's start with a change up of existing gear :smiley: These events have been dropping the same gear since the game was released...