When Are Raid Coins Added To Guild Accounts?

Yudoka
1274 posts Member
Our guild is currently short 204 coins from starting a T6 raid. I thought these coins would get added as energy is spent towards the players daily 600 goal but after spending some energy the guild bank remain the same. Are these coins added at the individual player's reset or the guild leaders? Something else?
They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    individual player's their reset time.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Thanks. I'm thinking we won't be able to do the raid today then :(
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Its a first time a person logs in after 1am their local time. So if I dont log on till 11pm tuesday the guilds doesnt get my Monday 600 till then.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Its a first time a person logs in after 1am their local time. So if I dont log on till 11pm tuesday the guilds doesnt get my Monday 600 till then.

Interesting. Thanks for the insight!