Switching Guilds - Basic Questions

My current guild runs Tier 5 raids, typically finishing them off in just over one reset. I typically place in the top 3. I am a level 80, F2P player, with 17 7* players (and 2 6* players that will be maxed within a week or so). Most of my players are gear level 8, one part away from gear 9 (although QGJ is gear 10 and Yoda gear 9).

Question is, would it be beneficial to move to a guild that is running Tier 6 or 7 raids, where I am coming in 30th place (or wherever I would fit in)? If there is a chart somewhere showing the potential rewards so I can compare, or can someone give me a general idea?

Also, I presume that if I join a new guild, I would still receive my rewards when the prior gang raid is completed, even if not in that guild anymore. My guess is that is the basis of the discussion of people guild-hopping. But how does it work in terms of battles per reset? If I use 4 of mine now, if I join a new guild, will I get 5 battles there, or do I just get the remaining 1? What happens if different guilds have different reset times?

Sorry for some of the basic questions, but I only recently discovered the forums (when an issue arose), and I have just started to lurk and realize there is a ton of information here that is helpful.

Replies

• When you leave a guild you lose everything.as for the tier raids I think you would be better off staying where you are. When you join a new guild you start all over so if you had one attack left out of your old guild you would start the new guild with five. In conclusion I would say stay where you are. In saying that I just formed a new guild and would be honored if you would join us and help build it up. If you are interested look us up at W'est R'en J'di thank and hope this helps you out.
  • Gynn
    26 posts Member
    The rewards are much better in T7 last place than doing T5 for sure. T7 is 48 hour timer with no resets no issues there. Not sure on resets, but we have 1 spot open and look to start a T7 soon would love to have you on board.
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Maybe a bit out of place, sounds like you would do better in a higher tier guild.

Check out our recruitment post:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/46147/jedi-hunters-recruiting-48-50-lvl-80-tier-6-raids-tier-7-raids#latest