Insane bronze pulls

I just hit mace, lumi, and 55 from bronze.

Replies

• Thats nothing, I got anakin, darth vader, the sarlac and yoda. Beat that
  • MenaceTEC wrote: »

Congrats the force is strong with you, No but seriously its the best feeling pulling a 4 Star from a bronzium, I literally pulled Daka & Poggle, now im saving my ally points (I currently have 7000) til I hit 10000 so I can open endless bronziums and hopefully pull something dope.

• MenaceTEC wrote: »

Congrats the force is strong with you, No but seriously its the best feeling pulling a 4 Star from a bronzium, I literally pulled Daka & Poggle, now im saving my ally points (I currently have 7000) til I hit 10000 so I can open endless bronziums and hopefully pull something dope.

Or face concentrated disappointment due to the big fat nothing.
  • DarthLynch
    42 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I posted this earlier today, but this thread seems to be getting more traction, so . . .

I saved up a bunch of ally points and opened 40 Bronzium cards last night (I find it more fun to open a bunch at once). I got 8 scattered shards & a bunch of gear, TDs and credits.

Then this morning I opened my first free card of the day . . . and I got a Bariss! Still cannot believe it! I got a shard for her last night as well, so at least I can start working towards another star until I take the time to burn through more of the quest map & farm shards. So stoked because I had taken to calling the Bronzium cards "free gear cards."
  • AbysmalDarkside
    316 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Raenas wrote: »
    MenaceTEC wrote: »

Or face concentrated disappointment due to the big fat nothing.

If I pull nothing then poop happens.
    Ill be alright my team is doing just fine staying in the top 100

• It's not as great as it seems I already had 55 and lumi but three out of five was noteworthy.
  • I haven't gorron anything during past 3 weeks. Nothing. I started calling this the Nothium Data Cards. I don't know how the odds work. The only thin I pulled last mo was Talia which I already had at 7*.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Best char ever was a 2* Biggs who is sitting there.
    I have however pulled two complete purple gear items, one of which requires 50 components the normal way.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • LOL Alls I get is gear as well. I did get URgRRR though and a Luke.
  • You guys have got nothing on me; I haven't gotten a single shard or character from Bronzium, and I opened 2 Chromium Packs and got 12 Ugnaught shards each time (Still haven't unlocked the guy!)
  • I have 25k in ally credits. I'll wait until next update to open. Maybe Yoda will be in next release!
  • Reddplague wrote: »
    I have 25k in ally credits. I'll wait until next update to open. Maybe Yoda will be in next release!

Geez, you whales are funny.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    CharLieTao wrote: »
    Reddplague wrote: »
    I have 25k in ally credits. I'll wait until next update to open. Maybe Yoda will be in next release!

Geez, you whales are funny.

Huh? I'm not a whale and I am doing the same thing, have 12k right now, hoping maybe they will improve the dreck we currently get from these "bronzium" packs. (Seriously, how many copies of the same level 1 gear items do I need?)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I'd say it is important to not hoard ally points in the beginning. Early on the low level gear/credits and potential for a 3* or 4* character can have the most impact and help speed player progression.

At end game pulling a 4* character is nice. However, has little immediate impact as it will still take a large amount of time and resources to fully gear and level to be useful in Arena or GW.
  • Got 4*Bariss today in in Bronzium :#
  • I was happy to get Ima-Gun Di from a bronzium today, before that my best from a Bronzium had been a 3* Tusken Raider. I should complete enough achievements to get Darth Vader this week also, but I'm definitely acquiring heroes faster than I can train them or fully gear them up.
  • Tusken Raider is my best too, so far. :'( I should be happy, but I just want a hero that I don't own yet and can actually use. Boba Fett would be fun.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Ha-ha...I pulled 32 Poggle shards not an hour after I unlocked him :( I was happy, but wish I would have waited....could have taken him straight to 5*