Omegas, Help me decide

djwarcr
176 posts Member
Guys, these are my best characters, help me out to decide whos the best toon to spend my omegas
thanks
Im also farming rey, just in case

chara.jpg

Replies

• Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    QGJ's basic, then Daka's basic maybe.
  • Depends on what you want to do. If you want to kick butt in raids, you should consider using omega upgrade on Teebo's leader ability to max turn meter control. See 'Party Time'. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/43072/party-time-or-phase-1-t6-raid-strategy-guide/p1
    Nospa Taktak of the Dads guild
    "Who's your daddy, now?"
    Playing since Christmas Day 2015
  • djwarcr
    176 posts Member
    Sparverius wrote: »
    Depends on what you want to do. If you want to kick butt in raids, you should consider using omega upgrade on Teebo's leader ability to max turn meter control. See 'Party Time'. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/43072/party-time-or-phase-1-t6-raid-strategy-guide/p1

Interesting ! thanks for sharing man
  • QGJ basic is a must! that TM works consistently even in T7 raids, so that is just awesome. Also, very useful is IG-88 lead (after you reach lvl 80), as it puts DoTs on the enemy on crit for the whole team. Guessing by your level, I would say you are doing T6 raids, and there is no better lead than IG-88 for that. Those stacked DoTs can account for more than half the damage you do.

Long story short, QGJ basic! :smile:
  • RUFU
    31 posts Member
    QGJ basic. Fives Basic, REY, Teebo Basic, and Dooku (basic) if youve got him geared up
  • djwarcr
    176 posts Member
    madklaus wrote: »
    QGJ basic is a must! that TM works consistently even in T7 raids, so that is just awesome. Also, very useful is IG-88 lead (after you reach lvl 80), as it puts DoTs on the enemy on crit for the whole team. Guessing by your level, I would say you are doing T6 raids, and there is no better lead than IG-88 for that. Those stacked DoTs can account for more than half the damage you do.

Long story short, QGJ basic! :smile:

what is that, DoTs ?
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    QGJ - basic (rajd) , Phasma - slow(rajd), Tebo - basic(rajd) and leader's stealth(rajd), CD - leader's OU time(rajd with rancor), Lumi - heal, IG86 - assist, QGJ - OU time, Phasma - +TM, IG88 - leader's dot-s looks good under T7 raid.