Ideal arena team?

Jmy
7 posts Member
Hey everyone, ive seen some other people ask and was hoping to get some help as well. Im struggling to determine who to use for an arena team. i own: 4* sid, lumi, jc, chewy, poggle, talia, 3* poe. Should i just continue to upgrade my existing chars (othee than talia)? Or is it worthwhile to go for phasma (keeping in mind that means i cant grind lumi while i grind phasma). Any other champs? Is it worth it to build up poe over chewy as my tank even tho hes behind? My poggle feels really weak outside of his offense buff, whos the best replacement? (Im thinking phasma). i know chars like barris are awesome but theyre impossible to grind for in the short term. Im looking for people i can grind to 4-5* pretty quick. So shipment chars or lots of shard levels (ie not barris). Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    I run Sid, Poe, Lumi, Poggle, and Luke and have found plenty of success. Luke is replaceable by nearly any good attacker (IG-86, Genosian Soldier, etc.) and JC can kind of fill his role.

Poe is the only one out of that group that's a reasonably difficult grind to 5* although you will be splitting GW shipments between Lumi and Poggle.
  • Options
    I currently use no Tank. My team: Barriss Offee(healer), Anakin Skywalker, Darth Maul(Jedi killer), Kylo Ren, and Rey. #1 right now on my server
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    My suggestions:
    1. Focus arena and gw shipments on Sid and Lumi respectively until they are both 7*
    2. Focus cantina shipments on Poe and don't worry so much about Chewy
    3. Cantina battles I would recommend picking between using them to level up JC or obtain and level up Ren. If you want a two healer team, then JC is one of the easiest to get to 7*. If you want a team that has Lumi as a solo healer, go for Ren
    4. After Lumi is 7*, go for Phasma.
    5. After Sid is 7* go for whoever on the list is most appealing to you. This list might well change when level cap is raised, I don't know.
    6. After JC or Ren, go for whichever you didn't do first, unless there is someone else in those battles you are interested in.
    7. It likely goes without saying, but keep each of these characters max level and max gear.

Plenty of other ways to do this, but if you feel lost or needing help focusing, this would give you solid and characters that could be leveled up relatively quickly.

Hope that helps and good luck!
  • Options
    I have the 3 assassin droids with poe so I currently farm their shards with the shipments. But yes farming shards from these shipments is the fastest way to 6 and 7. Cantina takes a bit longer but farming shards from cantina battles also helps mitigate that a bit, Sid and Lumi are definitely great on any arena team and easy to farm shards for. My droids are already flying up on promotions and once they are at 7 I'll be adding Sid and hoping Poe will be close to 7 when I finish with Sid. Lumi, dhaka, are also nice and Rey looks like a beast. But definitely picking players you can promote the quickest are the best help to the arena, and rounding out whatever else you need to farm the top gear quickly helps also