Order 66 , Where ?

Screenshot_2016-06-15-19-00-27_zps9mryqhqe.png
Screenshot_2016-06-15-18-59-41_zpsk7j50kxc.png

Yay !!
First time getting first for me :-)
Finally managed to knock the order 66 lot off the top spot, I'm sure it won't last lol those guys have great rosters !

Still happy I managed it once

Replies

• Happy Birthday!
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I wish you good fortune in the wars to come
  • Oof! Good luck with that group from here on out.
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    grats, and welcome nice to see new faces
  • That group of Order 66 players on that shard are tough. I do not envy you. Running that gauntlet for #1 is probably tougher than any GW you could encounter haha
  • Misanthrop
    63 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Challenge Accepted!!!!

Just joking! Congrats..
    I know how hard it can be on this shard
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Congrats. :)
  • Misanthrop wrote: »
    Challenge Accepted!!!!

Just joking! Congrats..
    I know how hard it can be on this shard

Thanks,
    I'm already down to 6th lol Pilot already knocked me off top within a few minutes lol,
    I think I dodged your team looking at how geared it is , nice
  • Cythis wrote: »
    grats, and welcome nice to see new faces

Thanks buddy,
    Been around awhile What with guild recruitment but don't post that often tbh
  • Are most of u 66 lot on a USA pay out time zone ?
  • From our shard only US and EU tz's.
  • I figured most must of been US as started my run at #50 refreshed once and didn't lose any positions
  • TheRenegade
    256 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Congrats on 1st place. Don't think you are in any of our time zones so you should be able to repeat, just dont expect it to be easy lol
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Well if you come correct, not hitting people during their payout (dont know others at the tops payout time? Learn it), then you should have an easy time hitting your prize time.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Grats - not an easy thing on that shard. There are very good non-66 guys on here too. Has to be one of the tougher leaderboards to climb in the game given the volume of whales and dedicated players. As a result, the board has generally been ahead of common-knowledge meta by 2-4 weeks at least. Helps having multiple other great players to actually practice against and test different builds.
  • Congrats sin from a VotE member! I always like seeing fellow RotE/VotE/DotE members on the forum.
  • PerfectCircle
    86 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Grats, I'm on this shard as well and its very difficult. With that being said Order 66 is a great bunch of players and are really fun to work with. If you come right I'm sure there is a spot for you at your payout time, just like they have made a spot for me.
  • Definitely a lot of good players on the server,
    Well I definitely shot myself down to 60 since pay out lol, getting first today will be an interesting achievement if I can manage it,