Hondo Ohnaka for President!

LoTEK
101 posts Member
Super happy with the new scoundrels! I remember when rumors first hit about a scoundrel event and we all looked at the available heroes and said, "seriously?". Greedo, Nute, Cup, Chewie. All terrible. Boba's performance is just embarrassing. Lando is the only solid, but under performs without AA or Leia as lead.

Dengar is a great addition, though I would have preferred Bossk. And Solo, though it will be a year or more until most of us get him, is an exciting addition.

Now I'm asking the Dev's, who's more scoundrel then the great Han Solo? Hondo Ohnaka the pirate King!

Vote Hondo Ohnaka for president. He's friendly, charismatic, and you can't trust him for anything! What more could you want in a scoundrel!

hondo_starwars_theclonewars.png

Replies

• Bluerock
    224 posts Member
    My vote is with Embo.
  • giggsy
    88 posts Member
    Hondomania
  • Maskarii
    851 posts Member
    LoTEK wrote: »
    Super happy with the new scoundrels! I remember when rumors first hit about a scoundrel event and we all looked at the available heroes and said, "seriously?". Greedo, Nute, Cup, Chewie. All terrible. Boba's performance is just embarrassing. Lando is the only solid, but under performs without AA or Leia as lead.

Dengar is a great addition, though I would have preferred Bossk. And Solo, though it will be a year or more until most of us get him, is an exciting addition.

Now I'm asking the Dev's, who's more scoundrel then the great Han Solo? Hondo Ohnaka the pirate King!

Vote Hondo Ohnaka for president. He's friendly, charismatic, and you can't trust him for anything! What more could you want in a scoundrel!

hondo_starwars_theclonewars.png

Hondo Hondo Hondo
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Best character from the clone wars and rebels show imo.
    Surprised he isn't in yet and cad bane is (cad is cool also, hondo simply more awesome)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • LoTEK
    101 posts Member
    Forgot about Cad. Not as legend as Boba Fett, but just as sorry in this game as poor Boba. They really porked the nerf on Scoundrels. That's why they should totally make it up with Hondo!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Hondo is awesome in cw
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • irvvri
    152 posts Member
    HONDO IS THE GREATEST

HES LIKE A BRAND OF CAR EXCEPT WITH AN O
  • Panna
    210 posts Member
    Bluerock wrote: »
    My vote is with Embo.

Should be a bounty hunter tag.
    ARK - Alliance Of Rebel Knights | Editor & Graphics Designer | https://swgoh.gg/u/panna/
  • LoTEK wrote: »
    Vote Hondo Ohnaka for president.

+1
  • Yes please! And let us have him farmable