The most obvious fix to GW is right in front of their face

RU486
1686 posts Member
Remove protection from GW so it's fair fights, won't even need to change anything else.

Replies

• Darling_Ventress
    376 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I don't need no stinking protection to win GW. With or without, I keel them anyway. It just makes the battle longer.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I don't need no stinking protection to win GW. With or without, I keel them anyway. It just makes the battle longer.
    Exactly, the issue is time not difficulty
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »

but your suggestion drastically lowers the difficulty in the process. With the TM carrying to the next battle it will just be 1 shot kills galore.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Options
    95% of the time my irritation is the time it takes, or on the rare occasion that difficulty comes into play not dealing with protection would solve it.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    Or just remove all ben and dooku lead teams. Fighting 8 of them in a row like I did yesterday is not fun and takes way to much time.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    RU486 wrote: »

but your suggestion drastically lowers the difficulty in the process. With the TM carrying to the next battle it will just be 1 shot kills galore.
    Right now we are being one shot so why not be an even playing field