I just hit LVL 60 and I usually make rank 50 in PVP. I'm a F2P.
I will have 7* Lumi and 7* Jedi Consular by the end of this week. I just got 6* Sid and am close to 6* Bobba (all max gear).
Then I have 5* Chewy, 4* Tariff, 3* Savage and 4* Admiral Ackbar all at lvl 6 gear for my 5th slot.
(1) Should I max Sidious to 7 or start working on Savage or Akbar?
(2) Should I finish Bobba after 6*? He seems a little underwhelming compared to the rest of the team. If not, who should I start working towards?
(3) I know Chewy gets a lot of hate, but I think he's great in PVP. Do you think I should farm him to 7* after I finish Jedi Consular this week?
(4) If not, I was thinking of starting Kylo in Cantina Shards, Phasma in GW, and maybe switching to First Order Officer in Cantina shipments.
So basically, is it worth getting a 7* team of random toons before I work towards a more elite squad? For "endgame" I was thinking:
(1) Phasma (leader), Kylo, First Order Officer (or Bobba), Sidious, and Lumi (or Vader once he is 6 - 7*)
- Does anyone know if FO officer is any good?
(2) Sidious (leader), Savage, Luke, Lumi, Phasma
If I get a "weaker" 7* team first, it will be:
Sidious (leader), Chewy, Bobba, Lumi and Jedi Consular
Thanks in advance for the input