PSA: Rewards number shown for the Jedi event is the sum of all possible rewards

124Next

Replies

• Options
    A known bug..

Then maybe, I don't know.. Put that in the descripton? Call me silly but I think you can do THAT much correct.
  • Lokai
    379 posts Member
    Options
    i'm not sure they actually know anything about coding. Have you seen the continuous stream of releases with such ridiculous "bugs"? there shouldn't be any CODE involved in a TEXT DESCRIPTION of possible rewards, that does not even compute.
  • Forar
    94 posts Member
    Options
    It may not be a 'bug' in the sense of broken mechanics, but it's a rather frustrating misrepresentation.

I got 28k credits in my T3 event battle today. Maybe that's just an unlucky roll, but at that rate it'd take 5 or 6,000 crystals worth of refreshes to get anywhere near 2 million.

And even worse, it's significantly less than I've gotten on T2, and possibly even T1.

I'm fine with having some variance in play, but usually T1's rewards are lesser than T2's, and T2's than T3's (and so on for larger events).

If there's going to be variance, it'd be nice if T3's minimum wasn't under T2's maximum.

Or just make it a flat reward as so many have in the past. Making it a variable, and with such a massive range (I got 145k yesterday on T2) seems weird.

Is this an effort to have similar rewards across all 3 levels, and being able to do higher versions just gives another 'spin on the roulette wheel' as it were? If so, okay, that's interesting and somewhat different than a lot of the events so far, but it should be better communicated.
  • Options
    Those really should be the rewards we get off top considering the amount of money we've dumped into this game. I'm sure everyone would agree that the rewards displayed right now bug or not would be a most welcome reward especially for those of us who have characters that need millions of credits to level them up. EA would've restored quite a bit of faith in its players had this been the case, but sadly the credit crisis still falls on deaf ears. EA should have in my opinion an system set up where every 6 months you should get 6 million credits or on the anniversary of when you first started playing the game you get a cool 12 million credits. It would ease the credit crisis and allow players to actually enjoy the game more by leveling up characters they've struggled with or at least up the amount of crystals received from daily challenges.
  • Options
    KAULI wrote: »
    Spent 350 crystals on it! I expected the chance of 21 shards and 2M coins.

If the rewards says 21 shards please do it or say the truth. Im waiting a compensation.

Can you post your results?

I had the same problem, I actually had EA call me due to the misleading rewards. I had dumped 225 crystals into the tier 3 event and got crap. After I complained about how much money I've spent on this game my problem was met with a mere 50 complimentary crystals.
  • Lokai
    379 posts Member
    Options
    Broly_78_ wrote: »
    Those really should be the rewards we get off top considering the amount of money we've dumped into this game. I'm sure everyone would agree that the rewards displayed right now bug or not would be a most welcome reward especially for those of us who have characters that need millions of credits to level them up. EA would've restored quite a bit of faith in its players had this been the case, but sadly the credit crisis still falls on deaf ears. EA should have in my opinion an system set up where every 6 months you should get 6 million credits or on the anniversary of when you first started playing the game you get a cool 12 million credits. It would ease the credit crisis and allow players to actually enjoy the game more by leveling up characters they've struggled with or at least up the amount of crystals received from daily challenges.

your assuming they give a rip about the player bases faith. these are the same folks that figure a FIX for the issue of pre crafting is to POSSIBLY allow people to buy the other raid only gear in shipements for crystals/cash. So they admit it was an issue if not as big as people perceive it to have been, according to their numbers at any rate. And the answer is RNG......yeah we will let lady luck decide if you actually get to try and fix this issue, granted you have to pay real life cash to MAYBE get a chance at compensating yourself for not being able to precraft.....yeah that's kinda funny.
  • CT666
    8 posts Member
    Options
    The most annoying thing about this event is that it was clearly advertised as a chance to earn Secura shards. Even if I only got one for each day and each tier completion it would have been worth it but in reality after four days of completions the only Secura shards I saw were on the first completions. Everything else has been JKG and a few JCs.
    I would have ended up with more Secura shards if the event hadn't been running as at least I would have been able to buy some from the store, but they've actually removed her from the store during the event.
  • Options
    Bottom line = Event is broken and is currently pointless. Rewards are not worth effort/difficulty. EA Please remove this worthless event or fix the rewards. It is completely misleading to state that any potential upgrade can come from this event.