New jedi event

Prev1
I wish you guys knew how to balance an event correctly. This new one is supposed to be built for 55, 65, 75. My team of 80's just got rocked 3 times in a row at the top tier.

It's definitely not built for 75.

Replies

• The event is super easy...
  • event was slightly challenging at tier 3 but still on the easier side, please dont make this become a thread for whining and complaining for more nerfs. Gear up your characters and work on your team and strategy...
  • I only lost one character to the Tuskens in t3. That's it
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    Autoed....
  • I autoed all 3 tiers.
  • Auto all of it. Is the final fight agaisnt aayla and bariss the exact same difficulty in each tier? It feels like it
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    event was easier than ladies day
  • designingsean
    218 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I wouldn't call it easier than the female event, since you could knock down everyone with an AoE, but it was a breeze. Without protection, the opposing characters weren't that hard to knock down.
  • IG_88_b
    60 posts Member
    T1 & 2 a walkover with the 'stache king Lando, but only have him @ 4*
    T3 had to try once before clearing it losing AA to the tuskens

for ref made L80 yesterday so sounds like it's pretty well balanced
  • so you are complaining about free chances at gear and shards?!?!?!
  • SS0DEN
    109 posts Member
    I beat the event on auto. Old Ben (L), Yoda, QGJ, Lumi, Rey all 7* and gear 9.
    SodenBowl.com
  • IG_88_b wrote: »

How do you use the stache king Lando on a Jedi Event?

• IG_88_b wrote: »

How do you use the stache king Lando on a Jedi Event?

You can use any lightside character
  • Aha, i thought it was only Jedis! Thanks Boburt Fettman!
  • event was super easy and I wasn't using a full 80 level toons. I used a 73 Plo, 76 JC, 74 JNG, 80 Lumi, and 76 5's. Not one on my characters even came close to dying. I am a f2p player so I don't have any of the higher gears guild items either
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Muerrto wrote: »
    I wish you guys knew how to balance an event correctly. This new one is supposed to be built for 55, 65, 75. My team of 80's just got rocked 3 times in a row at the top tier.

My team is Level 72 and 74 (everyone gear 8 only) and made it at the first try without a loss ... you probably just choice the wrong team.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    I found it very easy, even though I brought in my three-star Leia as one of my toons. I think I only lost one toon once across all fights.
  • Ewoks plus Rey. Aayla and Barriss didn't have a prayer
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • This event is actually balanced very well. Difficult enough so that you have to actually think but easy enough to where some people can just Auto through it. I just wish it wasn't possible rewards and there were more guanteed rewards. Sure 15 Aayla shards for going through the first time is great but only getting 1 shard for JC and 50,000 credits for the third tier is awful.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Liked it. Liked credits and Ayala shards. Didn't like the refresh rewards.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • pac0naut wrote: »

Same. Said possible rewards, but they were a lie. A terrible lie... I had hoped for millions of credits. I got 24k.
  • CPTRogers wrote: »
    pac0naut wrote: »

Same. Said possible rewards, but they were a lie. A terrible lie... I had hoped for millions of credits. I got 24k.

Yeah if anybody gets the big 2 million credits they better go buy all of the lottery tickets they can.
  • "These limited time events will be available at levels 55, 65 and 75"
    vs
    DGKKpXA.png
    Does anyone know which it really is? Both unlock at 65, or..?
    vs
    DGKKpXA.png

I'm a level 80 so when I logged on this morning I saw all of it unlocked and I instantly did it. Sorry if that doesn't help.
  • Phu_Zzy
    148 posts Member
    Muerrto wrote: »

I'm Lvl 75, but none of my toons are; I beat it using 5 Jedi, 1 X L71, 3 X L70, 1 X L66. Of those, 1 is G9, the rest G8.
  • Just cuz you're 80 doesn't mean anything. If you're 80 and claiming this event is too hard, you must have done a garbage job choosing/gearing/ranking up your characters
  • I think this is a pretty cool event and the rewards are nice. I think the format used for the Empire Event was still my favorite but this is pretty cool. I think there's enough challenge there for most if your not geared too well. Nice job EA!

@EA_Jesse
  • Just cuz you're 80 doesn't mean anything. If you're 80 and claiming this event is too hard, you must have done a garbage job choosing/gearing/ranking up your characters

Are you talking to me? I never said the event was hard I said the last tier was challenging and that the event was balanced very well.
    vs
    DGKKpXA.png

Tier 3 has a typo, it's for 75-80.

Tier 2 is for 65-68.
  • CapnnRex
    184 posts Member
    I think it is great. Perfect for each tier. Good job. So many people just complain to complain about something. Good lord.