best Offensive team

Am looking for the best high damage high speed heroes to create an all-out blitz team. I currently have Poe, Ashoka, Talia. Should I include these in my blitz team? What would be the best lineup?
Advice is super appreciated!

Replies

• ewok elder
  • Rey is beastly if you have someone to buff her and leader with +crit like Sidious or IG. I don't even use a taunt tank on my Crit team. Lando, Kylo with phasma or Rey with Plo Koon, Sidious, Talia but will change to Lum once more geared. Lando can lay waste to teams if his aoe Crits and keeps stacking +damage and it Crits a lot! Poe is good for expose but will most likely die from two rounds of focused damage. And taunt can always be debuffed. Talia is underrated and can do above average damage, with the heal included, good for dmg teams. I've faced a few Ashokas and tear through her. Her abilities bonuses don't proc very often and she's squishy. Hope it helps. Lvl 48, top 100 in arena.
  • IceBlitz wrote: »
    ewok elder

Thx!
  • Rey is beastly if you have someone to buff her and leader with +crit like Sidious or IG. I don't even use a taunt tank on my Crit team. Lando, Kylo with phasma or Rey with Plo Koon, Sidious, Talia but will change to Lum once more geared. Lando can lay waste to teams if his aoe Crits and keeps stacking +damage and it Crits a lot! Poe is good for expose but will most likely die from two rounds of focused damage. And taunt can always be debuffed. Talia is underrated and can do above average damage, with the heal included, good for dmg teams. I've faced a few Ashokas and tear through her. Her abilities bonuses don't proc very often and she's squishy. Hope it helps. Lvl 48, top 100 in arena.

ok so instead of Ashoka use Dooku once I get him? Also for another healer use Consular? Ewok elder a good addition as well?
  • Ewok elder was a troll post, you don't want a healer in your team if you want to push damage tie pilot, Rey are both good but hard to farm. I've been playing the game for 2-3 weeks now at level 54 and it's hard to make an effective fast team but you'll probably want phasma or ima gun di as leaders. they're leader abilities will allow for extra attacks, or QGJ has the speed buff achieving a similar goal.

Assist attacks and bonus attacks are also nice which is why tie pilot and Rey are sought after leia is also good for this.

Read forums, there's lots of similar posts as a lot of high ranking players are trying to achieve similar fast paced teams
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    I got totally destroyed in 1 min by a 17k lvl 60 stealth team .. Teebo, Leia, FOTP, Ewok Elder and your friendly neighbor .. San Holo (as a stormtrooper).
    Leia hiting 4 times .. twice and FOTP hiting 3 times.. twice.
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    I recorded a video in my second attemp, Leia was a little lazy this time.
    https://youtu.be/bT2KLGBFN38
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • Poe
    Poggle
    Fotp
    Leia
    Ig86
  • I can't comment on tons of characters. But a few mentioned here that I use.

Dooku - I have him at 5* and he does really well for the first few turns but is very squishy and can die to a short focused burst. He shines best against Jedi teams and can neutralize threats such as Luminara. In GW I always try to stun her off the bat. He also is good for attacking Sid, another common GW opponent.

Ahsoka - I have her at 6* and use her a lot, especially in GW. She works best with leaders like Sid and IG-88 because if her special Crits, she has a chance to heal the team. Her basic will keep her healed and she hits decently hard.

Talia will be great at 6/7* but isn't amazing to me otherwise. Her heal costs her health and her basic doesn't heal her for much. Most AI teams will focus her after she uses her heal. This is bad in GW where you'll want her to be ready for the long haul.

I get the best results from speed/assist teams as mentioned above. Phasma with an assist team with heroes like Aayla, 86, etc.
  • There ate different strategies for offense. But not all revolve around dps. One strategy is Counter teams. While Jedi's counter teams have fashioned out, I have been increasingly annoyed by 5555 and high level Dooku's. I especially hate heavy healers combined with strong counter teams. Mix of high damage AoE, 2 healers and 3 strong counters is a problem for any team defending (AI just crajes into your counters). In Galactic Ear this is also true. Not that many people use 5555 in Arena because high level players will just avoid Dooku and 5555. But the AI won't. But it prevents enemy AoEs too.

The high dps team mentioned w/ fotp, leia, ig86, poe and poogle or a criticality booster is solid. Some others use geonisian figther.