T7 raid recruitment, low requirements.

rocknroll64
322 posts Member
edited June 2016
The real only requirement is full participation. You must burn 600 energy a day. And do what you can on guild dailys(no cash required). My guild can beat t7 and we don't need more firepower. 5+ 7* is fine. We have a couple slackers that skip raids/do not play daily and it is hurting us. We want to do t7 raids as much as possible. Guild is on est time zone. Our raids our Saturday, Sunday, and wednessday. And we will add in an extra one somewhere every 2 weeks. Raid time opens up a noon est. And an FFA opens up at 9 pm est and it takes a few hours from there since half the guild is asleep. Tons of people in different time zones. And FYI, if you join and slack off on the 600 energy burnt a day, I will kick you. It's easy to do and its the number 1 requirement of this recruitment. Line ID is rocknroll64. Please post below, pm me here or on line if you are interested. Thank you.

Replies

• I have me and a Friend that are interested we are in a guild now but looking to move . I'm lvl 80 with 25 7* and a 4 at 10 gear . My friend is lvl 80 as well . Are you on line chat ?
  • rocknroll64
    322 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Line ID=rocknroll64 @tommyd2234
    Post edited by rocknroll64 on
  • Bump. Always looking to replace the not so active members. Just hmu here or PM me!
  • Good deal here. Just a couple 7* toons at any player level. It's a trade for low t7 rewards for your participation. We are trying to max it out this week before the next season starts. We have the firepower to win t7 already.
  • Bump. We have 1 guy that seriously need to go. Rest are doing pretty well on participation. But there's always room for improvement! So hmu
  • SuryoKamryo
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Im on need of a guild that raids higer dificulty. I have maxed guild participation every day since start of raids. Im near f2p just daily crystal delivery for refreshes and droid pack. Finishing 21-50 rank in arena every day so im spending roughly 300 crystals daily. I have 8x7* g8 toons and just finishing on two more. You can count on me to do daily chores 100% of time. Ally code is 467-151-112.

Edit* 77 and 1\2 lvl.
  • @SuryoKamryo , that's exactly what we need! I sent you an ally request.
  • We have replaced a ton. participation has grown a ton. At this time we only have 2 members under the 600/day contribution. Both are only under by 100 over 2 days. Both have been warned. We will be trying to compete for a guild leader board spot next season. Now that guilds have been capped at 30k a day, its fair game to all. So feel free to hmu and see if there is a slot for you. still open to recruits :)
  • I've been on top of a guild that's only willing to do tier 5 raids so far, and the gear is really holding me back. Lvl 80, 8 7 stars and close to 2 more. Finishing 25-75 in arena. More than capable of getting my 600 in every day. Let me know if you need another. 722-165-395
  • @Bizzrad , that's perfect man! I sent you an ally request. I'll put your name in and be able to make a swap pretty soon. Pm me on here or line for more info !
  • I am looking for a new guild.
    I have 12 7* toons ( could have 17 if i had enough credits)
    player lvl 80
    very active and will get that 600 coins a day
    finish around number 40 in the arena
  • I am looking for a new guild.
    I have 12 7* toons ( could have 17 if i had enough credits)
    player lvl 80
    very active and will get that 600 coins a day
    finish around number 40 in the arena

my ally code is 498-344-978
  • Heyo looking for new guild for tier 7, 14 seven stars. Ally code 278 732 538

Cheers
  • Looking for a t7 guild would like to join. Alley code is 629-915-129. Have between 20 and 25 7 stars and ave between 20
  • Man tons of hits. Sent ally requests. Let me review my current guild in terms of participation. 600 a day is a must guys. Many of the guys I'm kicking to get in new recruits is the old recruits slacking off. Participation is my biggest concern atm. we have the firepower already. thx for the interest. @Space_Cats @leeeekiat @sithslayer32
  • Yes will join
  • Not sure how im ready for t7 only got 11 maxed toons. I started just as the level went up to 80. I'm currently at 79. Played every day since I started.
    600 daily is a scoosh :-).
    I'm in Britain.
    854-354-619
    I'm currently in a guild but 4 of the big hitters left and it looks like the rest are joining other guilds.
    Gonna be 3 days without raid now:-(
  • Bump. Looking for 1 man
  • Gonna bump this. We have 1 slot open right now. One of our members decided it was time to quit. Hmu on here or line if interested. We are the rank 43 guild 'atm. Name is the first order Arsenal.
  • 2 slots now *
  • rocknroll64
    322 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Guys we will take anyone with at least 1 7* toon that burns 600 everyday. T7 raids. Looking to fill 2 slots 'atm. Just hmu if you need more info or want in !
  • Bump. Still could use a few ppl
  • Bump
  • bump. still looking for a couple more. Will take anyone on willing to participate 600 a day. T7 raids only
  • Hey guys, my gamer tag is MethodCrazy and I play everyday and always exceed guild coins on the daily and have always finished in gold as gathering daily coins and also our raid. I'm currently level 75 and have 7 7* chars and 5 6* chars. And have A LOT ready to be 5* in a week. I play daily! Plz get me out of the u guild the game started me with when guilds came out Please! You won't regret it! Msg me and send me in game friend inv (Ally code : 439-712-213). Thanks
  • Bump
  • bump. guys its a great deal. all ya need is 1 7* minimum and to burn 600 total energy every day. and we take you to a guild who raids t7 3-4 times a week! please pm if interested.
  • Bump. Will take anyone that hits 600 burnt daily
  • Is that an European timezone guild? The only 7* hero I have currently is luminara. Will that be enough to participate in an t7 raid? I always do two energy refreshes so 600 guild bank is no problem. I've spent too much on this game already to not play daily :smile: My current guild isn't very active and we only do t4 raids. If you want me I can join.