4CxoQ84.jpg
{RotE}

Replies

• Darth Vader is basically wearing a gimp suit :|
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Wait, Darth Vader is in the game?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • irvvri
    152 posts Member
    Who's darth Vader
  • Lmao empire teams
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i'd downlaod that app, seems cool !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    It would be accurate if Vader and the stormtrooper were replaced by RG and GS and the caption read "BUILD TEAMS".
  • That game is the hax0rz!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Wait what the heck am I looking at???
  • Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes 2! Omg yes I knew it I've been waiting so long for this!!!
  • To be fair, if someone actually worked on a team with those three, if would be terrible.. nevermind I don't know what I was trying to say.
  • Always knew that the beta version would end.
  • MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    I dont get it
  • And my Empire team just sits....
  • Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes 2! Omg yes I knew it I've been waiting so long for this!!!

It's an ad for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes in the OP, not Galaxy of Heroes 2.

It's an ad for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes in the OP, not Galaxy of Heroes 2.

Look up.... You see that? That's a sarcastic joke that went clear over your head....
  • Telaan wrote: »
    It would be accurate if Vader and the stormtrooper were replaced by RG and GS and the caption read "BUILD TEAMS".

Indeed.

Hopefully the Meta-climate will change soon enough and the legends will be viable as well at the top.
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »

Or replaced by Daka and Zam and the caption read ''BUILD TEAMS WITH YOUR FAVORITE OBSCURE STAR WARS CHARACTERS THAT NOBODY KNOWS THEY ARE EVEN STAR WARS CHARACTER UNTIL THEY PLAY OUR GAME"
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Hellcat wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »

Or replaced by Daka and Zam and the caption read ''BUILD TEAMS WITH YOUR FAVORITE OBSCURE STAR WARS CHARACTERS THAT NOBODY KNOWS THEY ARE EVEN STAR WARS CHARACTER UNTIL THEY PLAY OUR GAME"

That's a long one !
  • That pilot isn't even farmable, so yeah, let's build such a team
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • I don't want to be that guy, but....I will. The art work looks pretty low budget. The cuffs on Vader's gloves are wider than his head and his lightsaber hilt is 18" long. The OT lightsabers are generally about 2 hand spans long.
  • I don't want to be that guy, but....I will. The art work looks pretty low budget. The cuffs on Vader's gloves are wider than his head and his lightsaber hilt is 18" long. The OT lightsabers are generally about 2 hand spans long.

There have been worse ads

img_1434961860310069.jpg

And the best news is, none of your old stats or purchased items transfer. You get to start over from SCRATCH! What a reward!