New Raid Boss Ideas

Anyone else getting bored of pigs and Rancor? I am! I think it's time they change the bosses. What are some of your ideas?

I was thinking maybe a Wampa and you fight Tauntauns before hand! Nah, joking about the Tauntauns but the Wampa would be cool.
Some other ideas I have are

An Acklay and you could fight Destroyer Droids first.

The Zillo beast and you have to destroy a toxin cannister to weaken him, simlar to destroying the door control to stun the Rancor. Maybe you fight Corosant Elite guards first.

The Death Watch and you could fight Madalorians before taking on Vizsla.

What are your thoughts? Of course keep it Canon and not Legends because Disney wouldn't want EA to do that, haha.

Replies

• Or geonosian arena, fight 3 monsters and waves of droids and geonosian, Jedi and clones have advantage?
    Fighting hando, and his horde of pirates. Prize being hando shards.
  • I was curious about the space worm thing and those bat things.
  • Or geonosian arena, fight 3 monsters and waves of droids and geonosian, Jedi and clones have advantage?
    Yeah, I love the Hanzo ideas! That would be cool! But I think it would have to stick to monsters maybe. To give them a reason they're so powerful. I mean Hanzo really isn't so strong haha
  • Avelenus wrote: »
    I was curious about the space worm thing and those bat things.

Yeah tell Space worn would be epic!
  • Yoshio_13 wrote: »
    Or geonosian arena, fight 3 monsters and waves of droids and geonosian, Jedi and clones have advantage?
    Yeah, I love the Hanzo ideas! That would be cool! But I think it would have to stick to monsters maybe. To give them a reason they're so powerful. I mean Hanzo really isn't so strong haha

Well we don't have to have a super strong boss, we could just go against hordes of enemies

The 4th wave could be the Geonosian Queen from the clone wars series and her hordes of Geonosian zombies controlled by the hive mind
  • @cameronaitken56 that'd be awesome!
  • I'm in for waves. That sounds fun. Give me a +1 in here.
  • Gokan
    91 posts Member
    A massive empire assault. Fight stormtroopers then more kinds of them. The royal guards. The inquisitors. And then vader and palpatine. Heroic would offer vader and palpatine shards
  • What about an atst or something like that. I love that idea.
  • Gokan
    91 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Or a hoth battle with AT-ST and then AT-AT