Multiple Arena Rewards in a single day

Even though I'd like this "bug" to occur more often, it's not something that I wish for my enemies :)
A couple of days ago I had this happen:
kDiLfno.png
Just letting you know it's still occurring. I have no STR for it, just the fact that I had played the daily 5 battles before the cut-out and distribution, I think.
Timba ~ f2p since October ~ on LINE timba_timba ~ [FTB]

Replies

• not sure why that's happening and its very very odd because it means your getting more arena tokens than someone at rank 1
  • Happened on my second account too, tried to duplicate the events but no luck. Appears to be random
  • It happened for maybe four random award days for me, out of one month I was playing. Doesn't seem to happen often enough to impact much.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Yeah, happened to me today. I got lots of free gems in arena tokens that I wasn't expecting. If it's some sort of cheat or bug, I don't know how I activated it
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    I managed a rank 20 win today and lucky for me got a double reward :) 400 gems and 1500 tokens. A good day!
  • Ancient1
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yeah it happens at 1st place too. That's 1500 gems, 3000 arena tokens. It's rediculous. It's random when it happens. I try winning at every hour that I know certain people are battling for even if it isn't my hour but I can't figure out what sets the bug off. It's not a cheat as far as I can find. It seems to be completely random.
  • This is a known issue that we're looking into. Don't worry, if you get the bug and receive extra rewards you won't be banned or anything :)
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz