Hoth Rebel Soldier???

Au5t1n
37 posts Member
edited June 2016
I was wondering if any of u guys have him starred up? I think he could be a good tank at high levels and would work good with rebels because he gives that defense up for 3 turns

Replies

• Jade
    46 posts Member
    I have him ready to go, but saving credits for other things right now. I agree that he had potential for raids and GW.
    Falcon
  • Au5t1n
    37 posts Member
    @jade possibly even arena?
  • I have him at 7 stars gear 9. He's probably my favorite rebel next to Leia he has a ton of utility. I think he would be great in arena especially if you Omega his rebel momentum with the extra 15% counter chance. He also has more health/protection than Han. He has a taunt, offense down, defense up, counter attack, small self heal. Sounds like a great kit right? His weakness is speed he is very slow.
  • Au5t1n
    37 posts Member
    @Bar_Buryin that's what I was thinking? How much damage does he do?
  • Au5t1n
    37 posts Member
    @Bar_Buryin what team do u run with him?
  • Jade
    46 posts Member
    Au5t1n wrote: »
    @jade possibly even arena?

@Au5t1n

I typically end up around 20 and I do not see him at all in the top teams on my shard. My arena offense is Phasma (l) omega VM, QGK all omega, Rey omega strike and flurry, RG, then fives or teebo depending upon if I face one taunting tank or two. I am not sure what place HRS would take in my line up. I am open to discussion.

Things change.
    Of course he would be worth developing for the empire/rebel event as well.
    Falcon
  • Mine is up to 5*. He completely rocked the rebel/clone event, his self heal makes a big difference. He definitely has potential in GW even 5* and under-leveled and could help you to 3* your cantina/LS campaigns. His gear was incredibly easy to get to g8, just like HRScout.

Currently, he does not have a place in high-rank arena for a few reasons:
    He is painfully slow - same speed as Asajj.
    His shard farm is even more painfully slow, so nearly nobody has him.
    He does not counter or self-heal without defense up - will be removed by QGJ.

There are more, but you get the idea. He has a very diverse toolkit, but the low speed and lack of focus are mainly what kill him for arena. Still, he is a fun pick for GW.
  • Au5t1n wrote: »
    @Bar_Buryin what team do u run with him?

I don't run him in arena right now since I run with sun fac and Royal Guard who are both better options. I have used him on a team with Leia, Ackbar, HRS(Scout), RG, and himself. Maintained top 20 with that team easily at one point before I got bored and switched it up.
  • Bar_Buryin
    85 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Au5t1n wrote: »
    @Bar_Buryin that's what I was thinking? How much damage does he do?

He does around same damage as Han slightly less than high end of Han's "variance".
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    I used him all the way through light side 6 dropped him in favor of clones but still hangs around in my roster, pretty good for raids too since he has offence down on basic and a taunt for nom nom time