Versus series:chewbacca vs.CT 5555 fives

Who do YOU think is the best tank chewbacca or fives? Please give at least two good reasons for why

Replies

• Definitely Fives
    He has a counter, he can call an ally to assist, he can slow the enemy toons, and he tends to live longer from what I've seen. He's a tank, a support, and an attacker rolled up in one. When paired with Phasma and a lot of glass cannons (Leia, FOTP) along with a Kylo Ren or Poggle he can help your team a lot.
  • Thx and I'm glad to hear that fives is good because chewie is good for beginners but now he dies to fast and I was thinking of changing into fives so thx for the support
    Let me just hear from more people
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yeah fives is the better overall character, for the reasons Narc said. However, when starting out, Chewie is a very useful tank. I still see him being used in arena's for the taunt. If you are after a tank that can taunt, Poe seems to be the better choice. He has good support abilities while also being able to taunt quicker than Chewie.
  • That's true but Poe dies really fast after he taunts so I am being influenced into getting fives
  • Fives is my next after boba is 7*
  • Thanks for the comments guys