Old Ben stealth taunt and other auto AI disasters

Everyone agrees the ai on auto is terrible. I wonder if the developers have ever watched the ai on auto. Top of my list is the Old Ben stealth taunt. All of the sudden auto target moves to Ben. Second is the Mace exposes a character and attacks someone else. So post your favorite ai disaster.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    i wish my old ben had a stealth taunt ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Please report this in the Bugs & Issues Forum.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Humbling blow on Rey's dodge is probably one of the worst in the game. Also, when a character has buff immunity and they still throw up a taunt.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Ben does AI taunt? Or is it a QGJ problem? I thought it was QGJ that changed target.

Ironically, Ben's Evasion Up is best just left alone, since you have a high chance to miss him and it doesn't proc O up when you HB it. And you probably don't want to kill Ben until last.

I dont' remember who posted it, but the funniest I heard was Ackbar using Tactical Genius. Then Chewie taunting, which immediately removes his own taunt. :) Maybe the AI thought Chewie really needed the 20% heal? :)

Assaj using her AOE dispel to remove GS O up and/or a single toon's evasion up is a problem. IMO, the AI could easily use Assaj dispel only when opponent has a taunt and/or when 50% or more of the remaning opponents have a buff.

Vader should not be allowed to use culling blade on an opponent with no neg status effects.

AI foregoing AOE's when you have a taunt is a curious problem.