King of the Hill Tournament

How about a King of the Hill, with in your guild, live, PvP Tournament? Double Elimination, lose twice and your out? Ai sucks.

Replies

• Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Keen for some form of interguild fun, sounds like a good idea.
  • Options
    I really like this idea. If they do this they should remove all other forms of interguild competition.
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, i realy will be fun when lvl 60 players steamroll lvl 40, and these qill be crushed by lvl 80.
    Sounds fun.
  • Options
    If everyone in the guild is around the same level it will work very well
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    And if not ? And this is majority of guild.
  • Options
    Then the lower leveled players will have some catching up to their guild mates to do
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, but just say me, how do you will catch 15-20 lvl difference in resonable time.
    Im listening.
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Btw im one of top lvl in my guild.
  • Options
    You make up a 15-20 level difference easily because in most guilds the top players are at or around level 80 which means they won't be leveling up much for the foreseeable future. It also takes significantly less experience to level up at the lower levels
  • Options
    Or you join a guild with people around your level
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    You make up a 15-20 level difference easily because in most guilds the top players are at or around level 80 which means they won't be leveling up much for the foreseeable future. It also takes significantly less experience to level up at the lower levels

Yeah, in my clan player leveled from lvl 79 to 80 for cca week, yeah after this it is nowhere to lvl, but they still have advantage in better geared chars.
    And you can make up 15-20 lvl diff easily ? Lol, how long taken you to lvl up from 40 to 60 and then to 80 ?
  • Options
    The point is the level gap will eventually close and after a certain point the top players' main team will be as upgraded in stars, level, and gear as they can get so they'll be working on other character while you still work on you main team. If you don't want to take the time to catch up then find a guild where you don't have to
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, you will catch up, say in 6 months but what about meantime ? It will not be fun.
    And to leave guild ? Why ? I like it.
    And since there is no guild filter to find guilg matching your criteria, likd say max players lvl 50 it will be realy hard to find that guild and lot of wasted time.
  • Options
    6 months? Are you level 1? If you're at any decent level and know how to spend your crystals it shouldn't be hard to go from 60 to 80 in a few months. As for getting to level 80? Well I've been playing since February and hit Level 80 today strictly f2p and I was not smart with my crystals in the beginning. I just started a second account less than 3 weeks ago and I'm almost level 50. It's really not that hard to level up. If it's that much of a problem for you than you're clearly to casual for a guild full of players that can defeat your team in a few turns. It's easy to simply join an ally's guild if you're looking for one more your speed. You can also search through the forums page in order to find a guild that works for you. You could also join a friend's guild or create your own. There's lots of options