Why using Mercenaries may be the best decision lower tier guilds can make. **New Offer**

Prev1
Kingken85
410 posts Member
edited June 2016
***Check last page for new offer***

With guild hoping coming to a close soon, all the lower tier guilds farming t6 raids may be missing out on a huge advantage. Mercenaries offer that extra bump to finish heroic.

Imagine your guild getting rewards for placing 40th-50th and getting better rewards than placing 1st in a t6 raid, this happens everyday with lower tier guilds using mercenaries to complete their heroic raids. So if your sitting with 45 members and can get t6 done with 1 refresh then this is your ticket to heroics. There is a huge community of mercenaries just waiting for someone to ask for help.

We at synergy take pride in helping out fellow gamers, so feel free to ask us for help finishing heroic raids or tips on how to best defeat different phases.
**Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
Post edited by Kingken85 on

Replies

• Lithium
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Going to go ahead and throw my name in this hat as well. Got a team of 5-10 depending on your requirements willing to help clear raids. We've been working with an ally guild for a while now and they are pretty much ready to clear t7 without us. Looking for more we can work with. Preferably on a scheduled basis as opposed to impromptu. Feel free to PM me on here and I'm happy to put u in touch with other guilds we have helped in case you have questions.

OP is right, t7 rewards will make it totally worth it for you!
  • Options
    Everyone benefits. Kenny and others at Synergy is very experienced at smoothly getting mercs in, finishing the raid and getting rewards for all.

You know you want han shards too.
  • Options
    Synergy #1 Merc guild you wont regret contacting us
  • Options
    Hello good folks, one of our officers accidentally started a heroic raid and we didn't want to abandon it hence me reaching out for help. We mostly do t5 and t6 and just aren't geared for heroics yet so if anyone has free time and group available, do let me know
  • Options
    Just send you a message. I am from SyN as well.
  • Options
    We helped 3 guilds today. Don't miss this opportunity. Take the leap into heroic, you won't regret it.
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Options
    Good points Ken. I've been explaining this to guilds and some are still reluctant. The days of guild hopping seemed numbered so I hope people don't wait too long!

If you need help, I can be contacted also. My line is Obiwankeoki.
    Here is my thread:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/46291/nice-guys-merc-team-ready-to-help-your-t7-raids#latest
  • Options
    Here I want to thank HershBattens. I asked for help and he readily offered. Massive thanks in advance.
  • Options
    Kenny was great, gave us the last push we needed to finish Heroics
  • Options
    Good read
  • Drew1855
    132 posts Member
    Options
    I remember this one time during a merc raid I had a salad and thanks to SyNergy I got dressing and enjoyed it in the best possible way!
    SyNerGelite Officer ----always Han Yolo
    SyN KarlMalown
  • Options
    Another couple guilds were helped achieve their heroic aspirations today. Don't let the opportunity pass you by. If you're on the fence-pm us with any and all questions!
  • Presi
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Nice job, dudes
  • Options
    So many accolades. Fantastic!
  • Options
    Big thank you to you guys for helping us clear our first heroic. You were easy to deal with and very friendly. Much appreciated
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    another one in the books and more lined up throughout the next 3 days. Don't wait guys, if you're on the fence about doing your first heroic, send us a pm or visit us on line. We can help answer your questions and provide tips and strategies to make your first one go as smooth as possible.
  • MarmotaMonax
    251 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Thanks everybody.. found some nice help here. Was very appriciated.
    Post edited by MarmotaMonax on
  • Options
    Synergy just helped us finish off our first heroic raid.
    We made it to 30% left and they gave us the last push we needed. If you're close to heroic raiding but not sure if you can finish it, take the plunge and let these guys help out if you fall short. It's a win-win for everyone!
  • Options
    Another 2 guilds helped this morning! We're so happy and privileged to help out our community members. We have guys ready to go this morning/afternoon should anyone need help. Don't be afraid to ask here or via PM or line. Any and all questions welcome.
  • Rubic06
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Its always fun meeting new players and helping down the piggies and Rancor. If we can help your guild, don't hesitate to message any one of us.
  • Options
    You know it's a good post when someone copies it
  • Options
    Here I want to thank HershBattens. I asked for help and he readily offered. Massive thanks in advance.

Glad to help. My guildmates and I aim to please.
  • Options
    Checking to see if any guilds need help clearing a heroic?
  • andrea
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Many thanks peeps!!! Your help at clearing the heroic for the very first time invaluable! Hope we can continue this collaboration, I really enjoyed beating the rancor this way.
  • Options
    Just want to thank HershB, ChrisChaos, Obi and the rest for helping us do 2 heroics in 2 days. They are friendly and great in coordination. Thank you on behalf of our guild.
  • Options
    No, thank you For letting us participate Dark!
  • Options
    We are very glad to help.