No Secura shards

Winters
70 posts Member
So after the first attempt on the first day I have yet to receive a single Secura shard. I've used crystals to refresh and try again and nothing but JC and JG shards. Anyone else having this issue?

Replies

• There is a PSA about the rewards for this event. The rewards portrayed in-game are exceptionally misleading and incredibly disappointing for anyone who thought this would help with the credit drought (myself included.)
  • Winters
    70 posts Member
    I know that the rewards listed are the possible if you do all the daily attempts. I still figured with a few attempts I'd get at least SOME Secura shards, but all I get is JC and JG
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Ayla shards are posible but very rare, i got her only once from all runs.
  • The possible rewards are very misleading, totally disappointed with this event 12 shard as a possible reward!! never happened 1 shard for JC and JG waste of time especially at 75 crystals a pop. The grind in this game is becoming boring. Come on EA sort out your drop rates for shards.
  • This event sucks. I've never received anything more after clearing all 3 stages than the following- 2 character shards,( JC or JGK), 4 purple mats & 65,000 credits. After much discussion amongst all 50 members of my guild, it's all similar drops. Has anyone received more than 2 Ayla shards? (We had one guild member who got 2 the first day, nobody else in my guild has gotten any).
    Not to mention the 2 million credits that you can supposedly receive....
    It's bad enough I have wasted 180 to 200 energy on equipment drops and not gotten a single one, but I thought this event was supposed to help us boost or jedis,etc.
    This game has some serious retooling by the devs to do,if they expect us to keep playing.