Top 10 players..

What are they using and why? Any top shelf players here?

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Careful, ppl will start crying OP if your not careful lol
  • Options
    this whole discussion is OP... lol
  • Options
    Well there is only one big spender on my server. I'm sure he spends thousands just to thwart me. He has been swapping 7* chromium toons in and out of his team for a few weeks now trying to keep me out of first. He finally succeeded with this team, and it is all powerful.

Qui-Gon (leader)
    Old Ben
    Luminara
    FO Tie Pilot
    Poe Dameron

All of them have max gear and 4/5 I know are 7*. I don't know about Poe. I assume he is though.
  • Options
    On my server the other top 9 all run sid, lum daka, consular plus one often phasma dooku or rylo for whatever reason. In fact I'd say of the top 200 180 are running that team. I top 10 daily without sid daka or luminare. In fact I have no healers on my t and cath upeam and never get knocked passed 25th and catch up easy
  • Options
    Eaywen wrote: »
    On my server the other top 9 all run sid, lum daka, consular plus one often phasma dooku or rylo for whatever reason. In fact I'd say of the top 200 180 are running that team. I top 10 daily without sid daka or luminare. In fact I have no healers on my t and cath upeam and never get knocked passed 25th and catch up easy

I wish I was on your server. Lucky you.
  • Options
    Oh, good... I was hoping people would chat here on the subject, I'm current top spot in my server...

running.

Sidious

Poe

old Ben

Kylo

dooku

• Options
    Top 3 players are really close... And one guy has higher rating in excess of 1,500.

It's all abut timing during the last 15 minutes before reset.

• Options
    Tie Pilot actually needs a nerf and Leia needs a bug fix
  • Options
    The toughest team on my server is Sidius, Quigon, Leia, FOTP, Lumi all 7*s. It's beatable but the lucky crits from FOTP assist get annoying.
  • Options
    I'm currently using:

Phasma (lead)
    Poe
    Lumi
    Sid
    Old Daka
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    I stay comfy around 20th

No spectacular team a smy servwr seems pretty lax an cookie cutter.

I am solid but i dont feel im a top 20 caliber player as i use whats available to me from farming/lucky draws.

Top 50 (i havent been lower then that in over a month all seem to run variations involving
    Sidious
    Daka
    Phasma
    Lumi
    Dooku
    Vader
    555's
    Poe
    Leah
    Qui gon
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Eaywen wrote: »

I wish I was on your server. Lucky you.

No kidding
  • Options
    Top 10 on my server is phasma, sid, lum, and two others ranging from dooku to jin. Every top 10 however has those 3.
  • Options
    TIE Pilot is the differentiating factor right now among high to mid spenders. If you've put the money into packs and have him at a high star level, he's guaranteed to be of strong use for you. I haven't been fortunate to have him drop in any of the packs I purchased when I first started playing. I had to switch my focus, as we all did, after the Barriss nerf and buff to Sidious. Right now, this is my team:

Phasma (6 Star, level seven gear)

Dooku (5 Star, level seven gear)

Sidious (6 Star, level seven gear)

Kylo Ren (6 Star, level seven gear)

Luminara (7 Star, level seven gear)

Last weekc I went from being in top twenty to struggling to be in top fifty and then finally falling out of the top 100. I had to mess around with different combinations but eventually came up with this except Obi-Wan was being used in place of Dooku. Once I reached top twenty, I switched out Obi for Dooku in response to all the AoE with Sidious, Phasma, and Kylo. Yesterday I placed first; it's been one heck of a ride getting here.
  • Options
    TIE Pilot is the differentiating factor right now among high to mid spenders. If you've put the money into packs and have him at a high star level, he's guaranteed to be of strong use for you. I haven't been fortunate to have him drop in any of the packs I purchased when I first started playing. I had to switch my focus, as we all did, after the Barriss nerf and buff to Sidious. Right now, this is my team:

Phasma (6 Star, level seven gear)

Dooku (5 Star, level seven gear)

Sidious (6 Star, level seven gear)

Kylo Ren (6 Star, level seven gear)

Luminara (7 Star, level seven gear)

Last weekc I went from being in top twenty to struggling to be in top fifty and then finally falling out of the top 100. I had to mess around with different combinations but eventually came up with this except Obi-Wan was being used in place of Dooku. Once I reached top twenty, I switched out Obi for Dooku in response to all the AoE with Sidious, Phasma, and Kylo. Yesterday I placed first; it's been one heck of a ride getting here.
    I would definitely suggest picking up Poggle. He's great for f2p aoe teams.
  • FlyPhish
    59 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Phasma (L)
    FOO
    Han
    Lumi
    Sid

I am starring up Kylo to take Sid's place. I am new to the top 10 so some tweaks will be required, but this squad wrecks and consistently performs at a team power level of about 3-4K above "traditional" squads. Meaning my 17K squad takes down 20K squads with ease due to turn meter control.
  • Options
    Nice work cross X
  • Options
    My shard is new but fairly diverse. There are some phasma squads, cook cutter sid groups, bariss leads, an AoE Darth Maul team, old ben lead, Dooku lead, and Luke lead all in the top 20.
  • Options
    What about Darth Maul? I have him 7* and he hits like a Truck.

• Options
    Nobody hits harder.

• Options
    Dark_Sith wrote: »
    Nobody hits harder.

How much did you pay for him? must be a lot.
  • Options
    I kept pulling him in packs. Lol... Weird. But ya... I'm in no way F2P

• Options
    Stick maul in a team with Poe and add some heroes with offence buff like qgj or poggle, add in boba as lead then pray maul or Poe don't get stunned/blocked. Hurts so good.
  • Options
    Elyndria wrote: »
    The toughest team on my server is Sidius, Quigon, Leia, FOTP, Lumi all 7*s. It's beatable but the lucky crits from FOTP assist get annoying.

That sounds alot like my team :o
  • Options
    I'm cleaning my draft box ignore this post.