Guilds

1) if guilds are becoming a thing in the game, great! I loved playing in them back in another game called tyrant unleashed (I believe that's what it was called)

2)if there is a lvl 55 and higher guild out there and they are using am the LINE app I'd love to join

I'm semi f2p p2p and I'm lvl 57 soon to be 58.
Looking to bounce ideas off other people via the LINE and not this forum. Also if the upper echelon players already have a sim I'd love to get in touch with them. Thanks ahead of time

Ally code 239-111-582 IGN: Trumpeter

Replies

• I saw that guild but it's over 50 already... Kinda was looking for a tighter niche group than one that's recruiting as many as possible
  • There's only 4 guilds right now so your best option would be to go and apply for one!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • What are the 4 guilds?
  • @Trumpeter89 The New Rebellion, Team Instinct, DrunkenSpacePirates and Sith of the First Order .. all recruitment threads can be found under PVP category!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Thanks @aspenstar I'm trying to contact @SamSausagehead on LINE now
  • @Trumpeter89 good luck!
  • What is the point of guilds for a single player game?
  • Actually there are alot more then 4 guilds out there. Some just have different avenues of recruitments while others have already established groups from other games. So just hold on till guilds are actually implemented. You will be spoilt for choice later if it is actually implemented. No rush. @Trumpeter89 .
  • Kylven
    150 posts Member
    There's a reason some Alliances don't recruit on the forums. Just look at the other threads and all the flame wars. No value add to the Community. I will say that the first few official guilds that helped EA test this game many months ago are most likely the strongest and not posting recruitment threads openly.
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • Kylven wrote: »
    There's a reason some Alliances don't recruit on the forums. Just look at the other threads and all the flame wars. No value add to the Community. I will say that the first few official guilds that helped EA test this game many months ago are most likely the strongest and not posting recruitment threads openly.

No guilds can claim to be strongest until proven on the battlefield.. "Talking is cheap, actions speak"

And if you are part of the beta, I wouldn't brag about that.. So many flaws and glitches..maybe they should revise their beta lists and make new adequate ones with past beta experience players...

FYI, ur cantina site had only 43 heroes out of 71 on ur Google spreadsheet... And lots of the stats listed there were mostly guessed.. So accurate infos is not part of the old regime it seems.. Not starting a war, but just stating a blunt fact
  • @Trumpeter89
    Take time to get a gaming and forum overview on what you really want in this game.. Still lots of kinks to be fixed so far since previous testing wasn't really conclusive as we can all experience so far.

Just sit back and let the patch come to you.. Then, it will b all chaos and fun :)
  • Kylven wrote: »

No guilds can claim to be strongest until proven on the battlefield.. "Talking is cheap, actions speak"

And if you are part of the beta, I wouldn't brag about that.. So many flaws and glitches..maybe they should revise their beta lists and make new adequate ones with past beta experience players...

FYI, ur cantina site had only 43 heroes out of 71 on ur Google spreadsheet... And lots of the stats listed there were mostly guessed.. So accurate infos is not part of the old regime it seems.. Not starting a war, but just stating a blunt fact

+1