Rey in Dire need of buff (health)

Goosy
173 posts Member
Dear Devs,

Please look into buffjng Rey's health. She barely makes turn 2 and if I run her without RG she is pretty much dead in turn 1...

I invested far too much time in her being that easily killable.

Thanks
Goosey

Replies

• Oh
  • Just sssssh lol.... the fact she is the most talked about hero to to be nerfed means she won't be buffed......

Let us focus on heroes like Kit Fisto, Boba Fett and fixing heroes like Asajj.
  • Just NO
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    LOL
  • Dhall
    42 posts Member
    Why on earth does she need health buffed? She hits like a **** truck..that's why she doesn't have a lot of health. She's balanced.
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    For me in the two turns she gets she can do 15-17k in her first hit, and 25-30k with her second. She is a murder machine. She should be easy to kill. Don't nerf her. Don't buff her. Just rework the badly designed toons that nobody uses.
  • She should also counter and gain stealth on top of foresight. And doing over 1k damage should cause her to attack again, so that shnever stops. And a killing blow should give her 100% turn meter. And being evaded should also give her 100% turn meter.
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    She should also counter and gain stealth on top of foresight. And doing over 1k damage should cause her to attack again, so that she never stops. And a killing blow should give her 100% turn meter. And being evaded should also give her 100% turn meter.

Don't forget about the hp buff. Then she'd finally be viable.
  • Ever heard of a glass cannon? She doesn't need a buff her extreme damage is balanced with her low health.
  • _Wong64
    233 posts Member
    JRA wrote: »
    For me in the two turns she gets she can do 15-17k in her first hit, and 25-30k with her second. She is a murder machine. She should be easy to kill. Don't nerf her. Don't buff her. Just rework the badly designed toons that nobody uses.

Agreed
  • Lawl.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    It's a troll post you jokers, at least it cant be serious considering the one right under it calls for a nerf
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    It's a troll post you jokers.
    Then I came to the right place. #bridgelife

• Goosy wrote: »
    Dear Devs,

Please look into buffjng Rey's health. She barely makes turn 2 and if I run her without RG she is pretty much dead in turn 1...

I invested far too much time in her being that easily killable.

Thanks
    Goosey

She needs more then that, I'd go health buff and change her flurry to an AOE attack of the same damage, she wields a stick and could definitely hit multiple enemies with it. Heck kylo does with his puny lightsaber.

So buff hp
    Add aoe to flurry
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    We could combine buff rey threads with nerf rey threads and say no to everyone at once.
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    Naugrin wrote: »
    We could combine buff rey threads with nerf rey threads and say no to everyone at once.

Wouldn't they cancel each other out? It's been a while since I took algebra.
  • M9silent
    821 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Yawn.....all these Rey posts are putting me to sleep.

Isnt there anything else to talk about?
  • Definitely keep up with buff rey threads after a nerf thread, it's amusing.
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    Definitely keep up with buff rey threads after a nerf thread, it's amusing.

Psssst :)
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Is the OP serious?!? Rediculous request. Rey 1 shot my G9, Lvl 80 STH today at full health and 70% protection. More health? Are you nucking futs?
  • Rey doesn't need to be buffed OR nerfed. She is probably one of the most well balanced toons in the game. She has low health BECAUSE she hits like a train. If she had more health, she'd be able to wipe out whole teams single handedly. High dps toons all have low health so that you can't run an overpowered high dps team. Rey needs a protector (tank) and often a healer, to last thus making your team somewhat defeatable. So...no. Reys health will never be buffed
  • clawsofhonor
    370 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    djlott wrote: »
    Is the OP serious?!? Rediculous request. Rey 1 shot my G9, Lvl 80 STH today at full health and 70% protection. More health? Are you nucking futs?

My dad used to say nucking futs. Nice :smile: