Ig88 and rey

H_B0MBZ
292 posts Member
So why does ig88 have less health than rey?

Ig88 is a high attacker but not like rey. His health should be buffed.

Ig88 only really works well with team synergy the only thing is he dies so quick and ruins everything Team related. Rey can at least foresight.

Either raise ig88 health or raise his speed to higher lvl tier.

I heard someone say they used g9 ig88 AoE on a team with dooku and Fives555 who were g8 and was countered and killed with full health. I know doing that wasn't smart but my point is that should never happen.

I'd like to hear other people's suggestions. Please be aware not everyone shares the same opinion and should still be treated with respect.

Replies

• Droids have good Damage, but the armor is about as effective as wet toilet paper with the health of a friutfly and the speed of a garden snail. The addition of JE helped with the speed but......
    They need a little HP buff
  • Kebab
    179 posts Member
    Amen to that
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Even at G10 it's on the low side. He does need some type of buff. At least make his debuffs last more than one turn if he dies so ****ing fast. Or make his basic more powerful than 86. Something.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Hk Lead, Ig G6, IG 88, JE and B2 or RG.
    JE attacks first gives crit change up and turn meter to all team.
    Ig 88 does AOE, gain TM due to crits and attacks again with crazy damage due to negative effects on. Then here goes IG 86 with assist. You might have won already right there. Get JE and have fun destroying almost any team in less than 1m30 sec, unless you get dodged a lot. Did you face this team yet ? I'll try to post a video of it at some point.
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Seknos wrote: »
    Ig 88 does AOE, gain TM due to crits and attacks again with crazy damage due to negative effects on. Then here goes IG 86 with assist. You might have won already right there. Get JE and have fun destroying almost any team in less than 1m30 sec, unless you get dodged a lot. Did you face this team yet ? I'll try to post a video of it at some point.

Unless you have b2 or GG JE is underwhelming. Anyteam with two taunts or evasion lead just picks apart JE squads. I know I run all g9 droids plus JE.

In JE squads you just take out either of the ig twins and it's over.

RG has as much health as 2 and half of the Droid team.

The reason why poggle GS hk47 and ig twins worked is because GS is a beast and fast and poggle could boost up his and hk47 attack and speed of all characters. If you killed a bot you still had to deal with GS.

Now hk47, ig88, gg, b2 and JE is another story
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    H_B0MBZ wrote: »

Unless you have b2 or GG JE is underwhelming. Anyteam with two taunts or evasion lead just picks apart JE squads. I know I run all g9 droids plus JE.

In JE squads you just take out either of the ig twins and it's over.

RG has as much health as 2 and half of the Droid team.

The reason why poggle GS hk47 and ig twins worked is because GS is a beast and fast and poggle could boost up his and hk47 attack and speed of all characters. If you killed a bot you still had to deal with GS.

Now hk47, ig88, gg, b2 and JE is another story

Yes RG is much easier to deal with, B2 though removes taunts and attacks really often when other members of team are attacked. Not to mention evasion down and buff immunity.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Wholf wrote: »

So what you're saying is that IG88 needs a specific hero to support him in order to become viable and Rey; and more don't?

Oh why thank you for your insight I'm sure that solved all the issue at hand.

Rey needs an evasion leader and RG, possibly STH as well.
    Therefore Rey need 2 or 3 specific heroes to support her in order to become viable.
    Rey without proper support is way too easy to kill.
    You have the possibility to get a character that allows ig 88 and ig 86 to attack before anybody else and bring havoc and you are complaining ? You must be crazy, get JE. End of story.
    Your irony would be a lot more effective if you would not need me to point out some obvious things.
    You are welcome.
  • H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    So why does ig88 have less health than rey?

Ig88 is a high attacker but not like rey. His health should be buffed.

Ig88 only really works well with team synergy the only thing is he dies so quick and ruins everything Team related. Rey can at least foresight.

Either raise ig88 health or raise his speed to higher lvl tier.

I heard someone say they used g9 ig88 AoE on a team with dooku and Fives555 who were g8 and was countered and killed with full health. I know doing that wasn't smart but my point is that should never happen.

I'd like to hear other people's suggestions. Please be aware not everyone shares the same opinion and should still be treated with respect.

Ive had similar thoughts with other toons. When you enter a tier 6 raid which is specifially designed for 6* toons and your g8-g9 7 star full protection toons get one shotted by the rancor I think a better decription is its designed for 6 star tanks. No enrage, no debuffs, just lose two toons right off the bat. I dont care if they want to give the rancor more health or whatever. The only reason i think ea cant fix this is because matches would last longer and they are too lazy to address the change. I just want my toons to be playable at the level ea advertises. We should not have to g10 a toon for a 6* event.
  • Seknos
    306 posts Member
    edited June 2016

So what you're saying is that IG88 needs a specific hero to support him in order to become viable and Rey; and more don't?

Oh why thank you for your insight I'm sure that solved all the issue at hand.

Rey needs an evasion leader and RG, possibly STH as well.
    Therefore Rey need 2 or 3 specific heroes to support her in order to become viable.
    Rey without proper support is way too easy to kill.
    You have the possibility to get a character that allows ig 88 and ig 86 to attack before anybody else and bring havoc and you are complaining ? You must be crazy, get JE. End of story.
    Your irony would be a lot more effective if you would not need me to point out some obvious things.
    You are welcome.

You're joking right? Rey needs an evasion lead when the first thing she does when attacking before everyone else is give herself foresight? And setup for her *oneshot anyone* ability.

Right. Sorry I better start defending rey in the multitude of op posts about her.

If you are scared by Rey with foresight you definitely have a problem. You can stun her, apply a negative effect or have a taunt up. And yes Rey do need 1 or 2 tanks or is completely useless. You did not answer about that or about the fact that JE allows your two main DPS to attack first and even that IG 88 can attack again thanks to HK lead.

Post edited by Seknos on