Bring Back the Furnaces !!!!

Xenith
267 posts Member
I m hearing a lot of people saying that the furnace got replaced by the droid callers ?,.. This is a stupid move ... You need furnaces on almost everyone.... Leave the furnace permanently! And switch out droid caller with the rest of the gear

ps: nubian scanner IS MORE needed then a droid caller , i got 4 peeps that needs a nubian scanner and i need a dozen of furnaces!
Plz bring them back!

Replies

• I heard it rotates every 2 weeks?
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    It does rotate every two weeks
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Yes it does ! But this is not the way to go ! Think about it i need a scanner and a furnace for lets say leai! G9 it will take 2 weeks then i need a furnace it will take another 4 weeks to come back so 6 to get her to gear 10 while the whales alrdy have her at gear 10 ... This is madness swtiching out every 2 weeks? And your all okay with it? 2 weeks was chosen cuz you might see it you might not what i propose is permanently let the furnaces in the shipment!
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    There were furnace's in the shipments?? I have heard of this elusive drop. Droid callers will probably hide from me as the furnaces did so no difference, same as last week, 1-2 random gear a week from raids maybe.
  • Lasserini
    274 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Complain less.

Edit (before the emo team backing group starts bashing): You're playing a freemium, they make decisions based on maximizing profit. Limited time to buy stuff makes purchasing feel urgent and sales increase.
    It was it is, soak it up or consider if other avenues of entertainment might suit you better :)
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    scuba wrote: »
    There were furnace's in the shipments?? I have heard of this elusive drop. Droid callers will probably hide from me as the furnaces did so no difference, same as last week, 1-2 random gear a week from raids maybe.
    Yes but i m pretty sure they removed the furnaces for droid callers..

Lasserini wrote: »
    Complain less.

Edit (before the emo team backing group starts bashing): You're playing a freemium, they make decisions based on maximizing profit. Limited time to buy stuff makes purchasing feel urgent and sales increase.
    It was it is, soak it up or consider if other avenues of entertainment might suit you better :)

How can i complain less i m stuck.... I rank top 10 in t6 raids on almost a daily basis (we finish it realy fast) and i get 15 randomized salvage might be a droid caller which j don t need might be a nubian disk

Do you know how much furnaces and nubian scanner are needed?

71 and 72

How mny for the droid callers and nubian disk?
    47 and 46 so yeah i m pssed i am enraged they should have left the furnace! Or fix the boring raid reward system i got my dirst droid cAller about a week ago my first nubian scanner and my first furnace from raids alll this time hpjuat for 3 gear...
  • You aren't supposed to rely on shipments. If you have enough crystals to be constantly buying furnaces, then you should have a good enough roster to do heroic raids. If you can do heroic raids you will get plenty of gear
  • If you can do T6 raids on a daily basis then your guild is good enough to do heroic. The rewards are miles better, as are the chances for full pieces.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Yep. I just left my guild for greener pastures. Guilds and raids are part of the progress, unfortunately. Guild is a gear tools firstly. Social tool, try facebook.
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    My sever isn t that old top 2 whales are 80 when i reached 74 ...i do rank top 1 cuz i outsmart them lolz i do rely on the shipment's cuz if i don t ill just get sniped since i geared some of my guys to 9 been droped a lot less !
  • They'll be back - they'll all be back. In the meantime, save that guild currency. I do tier 5's and have crafted pieces to date. 2 callers and one of everything else. Maybe I've crafted one more piece, but it's been no less than that.
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    I m currently doing t6 and we will be doing a t7 soon... Its bull the way that we dkn t get notice that it will be removed in advance i relied on the shipments cuz i need A TON OF furnaces ... I propose they just out all the gears there no rotation on 3 slots meaning i might find a shipment with 1 furnaces 1 scanner and 1 droid caller
  • Whis
    20 posts Member
    I love the rotation! Can't wait for those security scanners!
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    71 furnaces 72 scanners ... So yea i need em asap and in large quantity prob will end up only buying once xuz the shipments drop rate is awfull
  • Well I got none since they posted this rotation thing

if that makes you feel any better lol
  • cuyler41
    107 posts Member
    I have yet to see a furnace in shipments. Since the update, I have the crystals saved just withing to see one.
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    cuyler41 wrote: »
    I have yet to see a furnace in shipments. Since the update, I have the crystals saved just withing to see one.

You won t see any furnace you ll find droid caller for the next 10 days i belive?
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    cuyler41 wrote: »

I'm doing a rain dance for u. Well I hope u need a caller, since the furnace boat has sailed.