Level 80 Daily activties (Credits)

2Next

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Make the reward 50-200k
    Whaaaaaahhhh... I want more stuff for free. Whaaaaahhh.

I'm tried of seeing these threads. Of course it would be great if they gave us more stuff for free, but what is their incentive to do so? It's a freemium game, so think about what you're asking. They are not going to give the farm away because you asked nicely. They have credits for sale if the amount they are giving you for free is not sufficient to you.

Yes, I have spent money on this game and yes I am already level 80, but that doesn't really change my current situation. I also still need a lot of credits for a lot of things. I just have to maximize the amount of credits I earn each day and spend them wisely, which doesn't seem too complicated to me.

This is the guy. Didnt even vote. WTH?
  • Make the reward 50-200k
    Do you Realise ? I'm Talking about adding 50-200k To the Level 80 Daily Reward ? lol.
  • Thegreatdecay
    55 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I would like more free stuff too. It just doesn't need another thread. It doesn't need a poll. Everyone likes free stuff.

Protecting the devs? I'm just pointing out that the opinion about deserving more from this game for nothing is tired and it's not going to change the freemium game model. Give it a rest already.

Anything for free is good value. Think about that for a second lol. How can you possibly feel cheated when you're playing content provided to you for free?

I didn't say everyone getting more would negatively impact me. Of course it wouldn't. You all are just barking up the wrong tree and it's annoying. There are plenty of interesting things to talk about regarding this game and "more more more" is not of them.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Make the reward 50-200k
    I paid plenty to play.
    Credits wont kill them to increase.
    I am waiting to see what happens with the Scoundrel event.
  • Leave it how it is
    Credit rewards should be increased regardless of level. 80's get omegas - that's our bonus, and that is fine. Everyone should benefit from increased credits.
  • Timitock wrote: »
    I paid plenty to play.
    Credits wont kill them to increase.
    I am waiting to see what happens with the Scoundrel event.

I didn't say that you were F2P. The credits from the dailies are indeed free though.

No, it definitely wouldn't kill them. It could just put them in a position where they are making significantly less money than they could have otherwise. Last time I checked EA was a for-profit company, so probably not the best decision for them. I agree that it wouldn't definitely benefit you and me though, it's just not going to happen so I don't see the point in having so many threads about it.

I am also waiting to see what will happen with the scroundrel event. I'm hoping they make it quite profittable as an incentive to get more people to farm more scoundrels. I'm really hoping the requirement is 3 scroundrels instead of 5 or I won't be able to participate.