Han Vs Poe

Coz
9 posts Member
edited January 2016
I have been using Han for a while and didn't see many people in my server use him. but after the patch, there comes some Poe. similar ability but more aggressive with expose debuff. I had a pretty good test today in pvp arena, I here attach some pictures for your reference.
this is Rank 1 fight, pretty much all Max stars, Max geared and levels.

I still think Han is better than Poe, he's slower, however his attack is more powerful and with very high crit chance. He's durable enough to survive the first wave, then after he taunts, enemy usually can not have single attack before I kill one of them, and then Han is trade for their 2nd guy (I usually kill the high damage or ability power guy first), then 4 (attackers) vs 3 (weak /healer) would be much more easier. the fight usually takes less then 3 mins, but in screenshot the timer almost ran out just because I need to hold the fight longer to be sit as rank 1, my team comp also works well in defense (I guess) since I rarely dropped below 20. and this is mature server with some big spenders (I have seen some 7*pack only chars in top 30). post your comments and thoughts.

start of the fight
image.jpg

after first wave (looks like I'm losing)
image.jpg

after Han's dead
image.jpg

debuff FTW
image.jpg

clear the board
image.jpg

Rank 1 in the pocket
image.jpg

another fight with the same team for 2nd test, even better
image.jpg

Replies

• Enterprise4691
    77 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    It is now up to you my friend. You are the chosen one. Your journey begins to unravel the mysteries of Han's hidden powers and shed some light on this underrated hero. Do not give up as you may discover powers beyond your wildest dreams. Have faith. Fulfill your destiny!
  • It is now up to you my friend. You are the chosen one. Your journey begins to unravel the mysteries of Han's hidden powers and shed some light on this underrated hero. Do not give up as you may discover powers beyond your wildest dreams. Have faith. Fulfill your destiny!

Cheers!! :D