Who would you use for GW?

Hi guys, just would like to know who would you personally use for GW out of this roster:

Boba Fett
Finn
Grand Moff Tarkin
Poe Dameron
Qui-Gon Jinn
Rey
Talia
Captian Phasma
Count Dooku
Jedi Consular
Asajj Ventress
Nightsister Initiate
Kylo Ren
Princess Leia
First Order Tie Pilot

Currently working on Sidious and Luminara..

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    You desperately need heals. You will have to use Talia and JC. After that I would pick Rey and Leia for dps and maybe put phasma as lead. Looks like a new player account that has dropped some serious dough.

Once you have Lumni she's a no brainer.
  • Ayohge
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I will be honest, I have only spent $300 and purchased those packs. I think I have gotten seriously lucky as I pulled all of these from the packs.

Darn, I was going a different route. Was working on a few other characters... but that included Tailia/Phasma. I do not have the ability to farm Rey or Leia .....

Also thank you for the advice.
  • Leia is un farm able since she can only bet gotten threw packs. Rey has a hard mode node on the lightside
  • That's why I am going to stay from Leia. She is only 3 star. and I apologize yes... I am able to farm Rey.

• Leia even as 3 star fully geared rocks. Even in Arena. And in Gw more so. Remember speed matters in gw. After Dooku, Lea than sid. By the time most team react his fastest toon is dead. Retreat, repeat.

Farm Lumi sid and Daka from 3 shipments.
  • So Master ring, as of now with that current roster (as im farming daka, sid and lumi ) ... who would you roll with?
  • In Cantina, Farm JC shards at 3-A, use shipments to get Booba shards (out of all those rewards, he will be best for end game)

Farm Dooku shards daily on hard mode on both Light and Dark Side Battles (6 chances to drop a shard) and the spend the rest of your energy farming Gear for your Top 5 Elite Team.

Hit Arena everyday and use those shipments to acquire Darth Sidious.

And when you can get into GW, a full clear gives you 1.2k Gems and use it to acquire Lumi.
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/3083/whipits-f2p-team-for-arena/p1

do some research on this forum and you'll find a good amount of info