Dispel

Can we have this actually be a reliable ability? Because I have qgj, Teebo and Plo koon all max stars (Plo koon will be 7 in a couple days) and all g9 except qgj who is 8 and over lvl70 but they all have bugs with their dispel one way or the other... Over the past 2 weeks I have been having so many issues with this ability....

First qgj won't give offense up half the time even though a buff is dispelled...

Teebo will dispel all effects from a toon but somehow grant offense up to a dooku led toon even though teebos dispel ability can't be dodged.... So either it's granting offense up or its not dispelling offense up but getting rid of the other ones (speed up etc).... Either way it's an issue....

Plo Koon I understand has terrible potency however over half the time it won't even say that his attack was resisted!!! It just hits leaving the buff as if the buff is immune to being debuffed... If it gets resisted fine but don't make it invincible!!! It is so iritating when characters don't do what you say they are supposed to... Please address this! Because bugs abound with this ability!