Cad Bane's Jedi Hunter is Broken

At level 7, Jedi Hunter claims it gives Bane +35% critical chance and +15% critical damage when attacking Jedi. While I have no idea if the damage boost works, I can say from testing that Bane definitely does not get a critical chance bonus.

I've gone through GW the past few days with Bane and recorded his critical rate against both Jedi and non-Jedi enemies with each of his attacks. The average comes to about 36% crit chance vs. non-Jedi and only 31% crit chance vs. Jedi (with about a 5% STERR).

I have also heard that Bane's leader ability does not give evasion or TM on dodge, but I don't have enough scoundrels to test that myself.

If any other information could help resolve this bug, please let me know.

Replies

• Dooku/ben 15% dodge rate is seemingly far higher than cad's 20%. His 35% crit against jedi doesnt seem to work, at all. He has been broken for half a year! What are developers doing? There hasnt even been acknowledgement. :(
  • Funny to see this after just last week there was another thread saying his leader ability works just fine.
  • DjangoQuik wrote: »
    Funny to see this after just last week there was another thread saying his leader ability works just fine.

His leader still doesn't work.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    I have heard similar claims about Maul, Talia, Ahsoka, and Luminara. All are untrue.

I will look into this more, but my guess is that it is working fine.

Compare his 65% with Sid's 65%.
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    DjangoQuik wrote: »
    Funny to see this after just last week there was another thread saying his leader ability works just fine.

Thats was me. After I upgraded it to max it no longer works. I still use him in the challenges and the evasion never works. 20 attempts only like 5 dodges which was from Greedo with evasion up.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    If he is adding TM, it isnt broken.

Unless it is turned off at max level, like Dooku's was.

Maybe Maul is the same.

I dont have either maxed yet.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    It most certainly breaks when you max the skill... dodges were noticeably higher when he was used as lead before maxing his leader ability and TM gains (if someone randomly dodges on their own) for scoundrels no longer works at max level.

It would be nice if this were fixed since as it stands it's pretty much the only thing Cad brings to the table that makes him even remotely worthwhile for adding to a team.