Is PVP broken?

Silentwalker
42 posts Member
edited June 2016
Hey I just started playing this game about 2 months ago and it seems every time I PVP the enemy team has the advantage no matter the level difference.

For example if I use phasma or anyone who stuns I'll never get any bonus attacks or stun anyone at all but the whole opposing team will stun and get bonus attacks almost every single hit. The same goes with dodge. I can't seem to dodge at all yet the opposing team will dodge constantly regardless of level or who they have as their leader.

Is this normal? or will this be fixed at some point?

It's a bit silly for an opposing team to kill you so easily even with 10 levels above them and a team to counter their hero choices.

It seems that it's gotten worse the past few weeks.

Replies

• godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Welcome to the game. It says 20% assist chance for phasma. That means 1% for you and 39% for them. The average is 20%
  • Silentwalker
    42 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I've won 0 pvp battles today, it's ridiculous. They're getting ungodly amounts of bonus attacks and killing off my team before I get my first attack. Games that should be easy wins are turning into §tupid RNG losses that should never happen.

This needs to be fixed.
  • Should change this post from the question is it broken to yes it is broken. Having matches where the whole enemy team gets bonus attacks and stuns all my characters for the whole duration of the match. Not at one point what I not stunned nor was I able to resist any of the attacks.

That's ****.
  • Also why can the rancor use that 1 shot kill ability before it's even cooled down!?
  • Nodoon
    112 posts Member
    The rancors cooldowns are reduced by 1 for each character below 50% health at the start of it's turn. So if it says that the CD is 2, and you have 2 in the yellow, you are about to get devoured.