Stun squad

LordAlvert
1193 posts Member
Thinking about a stun team comp with Dooku (L),Daka, RG, Jawa omega AOE.

Any thought on a fifth that procs? Right now Urrororr potency stinks. Eeth no... Yoda too situational.

Maybe Aayla? Any other suggestions?

Replies

• wrilley
    390 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Ventress stuns, so slow though.
  • twaller
    123 posts Member
    Hoth rebel scout or Luke could fit in as high attack stunners.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Or have an assist—calling attacker, who then has 50% chance to call a stunner (RG / Daka).

I enjoy my stun squad on offense, but I believe that AI doesn't play it well on defense. AI doesn't distribute stuns but continues attacking the main target even if it's already stunned.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    QGJ or GS for call assists like mentioned above.
  • Sounds crazy, but maybe CUP would work? His stun isn't that great, but maybe omegad it would be more effective and worth using him.
  • I run a Hybrid stun squad, Phasma lead RG Daka REY and QGJ does well normally end up in top 20
  • Cad Banes stun is actually pretty good.... even if he isn't.
  • Igor08
    221 posts Member
    Womp_Womp wrote: »
    I run a Hybrid stun squad, Phasma lead RG Daka REY and QGJ does well normally end up in top 20

That's not even a 'hybrid' stun squad, that's just the same squad everyone else runs, except you've put in Daka instead of STHan/Fives/GS.

As for OP, I'd say Aayla. Offers both stuns, and assists. HRS if you want less stun, more DMG. CUP if you want less dmg, more RESISTED.
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    The first team I ever planned on making was gonna be a crit/stun team with Sidious, Luke, HRS and I don't remember who else. I guess now RG would be a must have though on any stun team.
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Igor08 wrote: »
    I run a Hybrid stun squad, Phasma lead RG Daka REY and QGJ does well normally end up in top 20

That's not even a 'hybrid' stun squad, that's just the same squad everyone else runs, except you've put in Daka instead of STHan/Fives/GS.

As for OP, I'd say Aayla. Offers both stuns, and assists. HRS if you want less stun, more DMG. CUP if you want less dmg, more RESISTED.

If you want stuns, assists are the way to go with Daka. At Gear 9 you can put a scanner on her for +40% potency.

I run that team but without RG, I use Han instead. Yeah, like everyone else, except it rocks, and not many people use Daka on my shard. People are too focused around the double tanks, which imo sucks on defense. Too easy to deal with Han's taunt.
  • MayCM
    124 posts Member

Of course it is a hybrid stun squad. Daka is great, but she clearly needs omega on her base attack. RG stuns and stuns all the time. QGJ calls assit on Daka or RG, stunnamazing. And nobody is running this team, which is nice and unique.
  • which lead is better? phasma or dooku?
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    MayCM wrote: »

Of course it is a hybrid stun squad. Daka is great, but she clearly needs omega on her base attack. RG stuns and stuns all the time. QGJ calls assit on Daka or RG, stunnamazing. And nobody is running this team, which is nice and unique.

"nobody running this team"
    "nice and unique"
    Rey, RG, QGJ, Phasma

Sure thing buddy...

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Asajj (l), Daka, RG, Dooku, Jawa

Makes super speed daka that can tie Rey for first turn.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    Asajj (l), Daka, RG, Dooku, Jawa

Makes super speed daka that can tie Rey for first turn.

I like this