Suggestions for future updates

I have been playing this game since the worldwide release 6 weeks ago and I'm loving it. I know the dev team reads the forums regularly so I'm going to add my 2 cents on what I hope to see in future updates.

1. A personal account profile page with customization options.
This is my number one want. The current personal profile is pretty much non existent. Some people may know about the hidden profile stats that can only be viewed by others through inserting your ally code. It would be great if this was available on your own profile page with stats like number of losses/ wins/ streaks/ achievments. A personal pic or avatar would be amazing as well, and would be a welcome replacement for the "current leader of arena squad picture". That way there won't be like a 100 sids anymore. Also I wish the game would take away the default "Mol Eliza" name, or have a bigger variety of default names. I feel sad for the people who are stuck with these names, and I feel it takes away abit of the experience when I'm looking through the arena rankings and see a bunch of Mol Elizas. Some people have mentioned a customizable toon which I think is a cool idea too. Basically I want to have more identity and more customization.

2. Saving a team profile
This game really needs this!!! Much of the game is revolved around teams and arena, but currently there is no way to switch between offense and defense teams. Your squad team for defense is pretty much the last team used. I would love to see an option where I can save multiple combinations of teams and with a touch of a button field a team for offense/ defense and even galactic war (changing heroes in GW is a pain if you have lots of heroes unlocked your lvl 60 toon is right at the bottom because its injured).

3. Customizable heroes
I did say I wanted more customization. I would love to see unlockable skins for my heroes. Luke Skywalker has a gun, but we know there's a lightsaber version cos we get to fight a lightsaber luke boss in the stages. I would love to have the option to choose whether my luke carries a lightsaber or gun. Sid can be his dual wielding red robe version or the black robe palpatine version etc. It can be just a skin change without any effect to stats or it can come with a stat boost, but hopefully f2p.

4. More hero combos
I think this has been mentioned many times. I know there's already a groups thing with jedi/ rebel/ sith etc. But I would like to see heroes with significant relationships get special boosts like in Marvel Future fight. You can try to make it so they don't already overlap within the groups to add more variety eg Team Millenium Falcon: Lando (scoundrel), Han (rebel) and Rey (Resistance).

5. Better hero descriptions
The short paragraph doesn't really help you choose to level up a character. And some of it is misleading like Assajj doesn't really have self healing, and Ben is not stun focused. Actually that's not the main issue. What I am trying to get at is I would like more information on a hero before I invest into it. It's also really hard to see what the end product is like in terms of skills. Like I didn't know Aayla was going to get a 100% counter on critical at level 5 superior riposte, and I would have tried to get it much earlier if I did. Being able to see what the skill level progression is like would really help. Also It would be amazing if we could get some background stories/ lore on the characters. Like not many people would know who HK 47, and I myself have know idea who Dathcha is (I know he's a Jawa).

6. Information/ Links from shipments to inventory
I usually just buy everything ( the items not the shards). I guess I could manually check if I already have a 100 of the item I am buying, but it's like a mini game in itself trying to figure out exactly which item I am purchasing among all the similar looking items. So i just buy everything. Would really help if there was some indication on how many of the item I already have or if I could just tap on the item to link to my inventory or something to check if I actually need it.

7. More tables
I know this is coming out. But I just want to mention some ideas. A table where you are given a random maxed out team each day and fight other random maxed out teams. Rewards could be based on win streak and could really help with hero/ team discovery. Would also be very friendly to F2P players.

I think I have wrote enough.
Other stuff which I wanted to include but am too lazy to explain (Also mentioned alot on forums):
- Chat
- Guilds
- *****Replays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****
- Mega Boss Fights (5v1)
- More farmable heroes

Huge thanks to the dev team for their work and being so attentive to the fans. Love the game. Please know that these are not complaints but suggestions to make the game even better.

Replies

• If I could only pick one it would be number 2, completely agree with this and would love to be able to set up teams for defense and offense for pvp.
  • If I could only pick one it would be number 2, completely agree with this and would love to be able to set up teams for defense and offense for pvp.

For me number 1 is still number 1. It would be so cool to see a player's current arena team on their profile, for example. But yeah, number 2 is a really close number 2.