Aayla event always gives lowest reward after reaching maximum reward limit (2 million)?

Oliverwilliohelma
133 posts Member
edited June 2016
I have been doing Tier 3 Aayla event with about 4 crystal refreshes a day, about 5 total times a day in past 4 days since the event started, where I may have acquired a total of 2 million credit or close to 2 million credit (close to 500k/day) by having spent about a total of 1400 crystal (350 crystal a day).

What I noticed is that within past 7 times of doing Tier 3 event and couple times of doing other Tiers of event since yesterday, I have been always given lowest reward each time (12-24k credit).

Replies

• Same as shards. At the beginning it was pretty good, but seriously I've gotten 1 JKG shard each time for the last 5 or so. And green ability mats.... Looking for purple!
  • I really hoped to finish Aayla with this event but so far have yielded around 6 shards in total.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Well after Aayla's event is over a Kit Fisto event will be next, with Jedi Consular and Jedi Knight Guardian too of course
  • What do you mean Aaylas event? i only see JC and JKG event there
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • coeuss
    216 posts Member
    I only got 48k credits for beating tier 3. OMG
  • Its there just to make you feel happy.
  • bngman
    369 posts Member
    No one will win 2mil credits
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    I cant believe someone familiar to the forums is still refreshing this.
    We told you not to, dude.
  • Seriously, if you want Aayla that bad, buy from shipments. Still not good ROI for your crystal, but you will at least get instant gratification, getting a guaranteed quantity of your desired prize.
  • CT666
    8 posts Member
    From the way this one played out it seems you'll be more likely to earn Secura shards from the Kit Fisto event than from the Secura event. :)