Please keep Han shards for next raid as well

By the time you release the next raid, only a tiny fraction of the user base will have him at 7*.

Assuming the next raid uses the same currency, guilds will choose which raid to start.

If a new character is introduced in the next raid, we will never get a chance to finish Han. Guilds will choose the new raid.

If you would like to be very generous, offer Han shards AND a new character. That way we can move to new content without making this decision.

Thanks

Replies

• By the time you release the next raid, only a tiny fraction of the user base will have him at 7*.

Assuming the next raid uses the same currency, guilds will choose which raid to start.

If a new character is introduced in the next raid, we will never get a chance to finish Han. Guilds will choose the new raid.

If you would like to be very generous, offer Han shards AND a new character. That way we can move to new content without making this decision.

Thanks
    Very important, this needs to be kept towards the top so that Devs can see it and make a note of it.
  • I personally dont think Han should be in the next raid rewards.

Each Raid having a unique character to unlock from it provides a nice incentive to play the older content. If they added Han and some other character to the next raid there would be 0 reason to ever do the rancor raid again (if gear rewards were the same)
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    By the time you release the next raid, only a tiny fraction of the user base will have him at 7*.

Thanks

By the time they release the next raid, everyone will have enough extra Han shards to 7* GG.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    C3POwn wrote: »

Thanks

By the time they release the next raid, everyone will have enough extra Han shards to 7* GG.

Oh well. "Everyone"... I won't. There are many guilds who still can't do level 6. I would appreciate to have those han shards when I and the rest of my guild are ready to fight the heroic.
  • C3POwn wrote: »

Thanks

Details of the next raid are already data mined. It is closer than you think.
  • Link?
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member

Thanks

I truly hope that's the case, but I won't hold my breath.
  • KeyMan64x wrote: »
    Link?

Search on Reddit for Data mined 2nd raid info. Don't believe I'm allowed to link.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    If it's a decent guild and everyone is cooperative they'll most likely keep doing rancor raids until people who want Han have him.

And who's to say Han will even be a game changer and become arena meta? He only gets like 45% potency so his bonus shot stun won't always land and that seems to be the main thing he's good for.
  • KeyMan64x wrote: »
    Link?

Search on Reddit for Data mined 2nd raid info. Don't believe I'm allowed to link.

Found it, thanks. Yeah, not a lot there from the June 1st update. I think we are a ways out from a different Raid version myself. It would be nice to see T7 reworked at least, maybe a new boss, harder etc...
  • If you look at the way they've designed the Raid UI, you will probably just be able to still do the Rancor raid while the new raid is up as well.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    2 or more raids at once sounds killer
  • If you look at the way they've designed the Raid UI, you will probably just be able to still do the Rancor raid while the new raid is up as well.

Only issue there is that T7 takes 60k coins which is 2 days of every single person getting their 600/600 without one failure. This would be too restrictive to run 2 raids at once unless you raided once every 3-4 days.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member

Thanks

KeyMan64x wrote: »
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    Link?

Found it, thanks. Yeah, not a lot there from the June 1st update. I think we are a ways out from a different Raid version myself. It would be nice to see T7 reworked at least, maybe a new boss, harder etc...

Place the links I can't find it
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    You dont have to run all Tier 7.

I am down to run 2 simulanteous Tier 5 constantly, though.

Thats big money, big gear, big coin.
  • Timitock wrote: »

Am I missing the sarcasm?

Last place in a heroic is 15 guaranteed salvage.

First place in a tier 5 is 10, plus no Han shards, and no chance of a full raid drop.

No one who can do tier 7 would dream of tier 5.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Timitock wrote: »

First place in a tier 5 is 10, plus no Han shards, and no chance of a full raid drop.

Actually I got a full 50 stun gun once for number 1 in T5 but yeah now that I do T7 I don't ever plan on doing a T5 ever again
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    Hopefully the new raid gives us the option to receive which Shard we want for heroic reward.
    My guild just recently started heroic and I get 3 shards every raid... So it would take 7-8 months for me to 7* Han.
    Another option is to move Han shards to pvp/gw/guild/cantina/shard shops
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Timitock wrote: »

Not everyone CAN run T7 dude...

But my guild COULD support two T5's, and MAYBE start closing the gap a little. It would be a huge boon to smaller guilds.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    I would hope that when a new raid is released that Han would get into guild shipments are at least get two hard nodes to allow people to finish farming.

It takes 4 months to 7 star Han of getting 5 per raid with no hopping or 2 years finishing last. So at some point he needs to be moved into a slightly more farmable location.

Also like the idea of him being a drop in the next raid as well.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    4 months to 7* seems like a good worst case.

I dont think he should be farmable other ways.

Exclusive toons are cool.
  • Viperish
    176 posts Member
    I believe they should have a new reward or there would be little incentive to do the new raid over the old one. An easy solution to those who may suffer from this is allowing the choice between shards of the new hero or Han shards. This is something they should have done for raid gear drops as well. Choosing which items pieces drop goes a long way to helping everyone.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Roadburn12 wrote: »
    I personally dont think Han should be in the next raid rewards.

Each Raid having a unique character to unlock from it provides a nice incentive to play the older content. If they added Han and some other character to the next raid there would be 0 reason to ever do the rancor raid again (if gear rewards were the same)

Honestly I agree with this. Rancor will come back around and by then our guild may be able to do T7 regularly. If we all have Han by the time Rancor comes back around, it'll be a boring event for a month.

Maybe keep Rancor event active and introduce the new Raid alongside. Then guilds can choose the Raid they want.