Savage opress

Hi. I was wondering how good he is in the end game all starred and geared up, how often he crit? How much damage he does?
My idea of team with him is sid(L) lum luke boba savage, could work?

Replies

• Options
    I'd stick with sid/lum/luke or change luke with geo and get rid of boba and savage.
  • Options
    He one shot my 7* Sid today with his special after offense boost by poggle :(
    That's the first and only time he has ever been a threat though
  • Options
    anewewok wrote: »
    I'd stick with sid/lum/luke or change luke with geo and get rid of boba and savage.

Getting rid of boba is out the question , 7* and too much invest in him.. savage is just an idea for now, im farming him and ig 88 so as poggle and ig 86 in gw but dont know which path should i take for now on...
  • Options
    Willyfett wrote: »
    anewewok wrote: »

Getting rid of boba is out the question , 7* and too much invest in him.. savage is just an idea for now, im farming him and ig 88 so as poggle and ig 86 in gw but dont know which path should i take for now on...

I wouldn't farm savage, he's pretty awful tbh. Not sure who has higher health but Kylo is also a tank, that can counter/immunity buff, and crit for over 8k when his life is below 50% and like 4-4.5k when he's not.

If you use boba, I'd go with a super crit heavy team, because all he's good for is his leader ability, and ability block. Everything else is just awful.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    And with the 70 lvl raise even more...dont know about kylo because im farming luke and he is almost 5 stars now...i wss thinking in sub JC with the farmboy
  • Options
    Savage is a toon I keep going back to an then thinking "nope". On paper he looks great but when I face him he is a non event.

I *want* him to be good, maybe with new levels and some new character releases that synergize with him he will be more impactful.
  • Options
    Willyfett wrote: »
    And with the 70 lvl raise even more...dont know about kylo because im farming luke and he is almost 5 stars now...i wss thinking in sub JC with the farmboy

I use luke but I wish I farmed geo instead. He's better.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    But geo is so ugly mate i couldnt stand him in my team is like a cockroach with a bazooca...now seriusly i have a 2 dtars geo but it would take ages to star him up and luk so close.. maybe is not late for kylo and that aoe team, but im expecting some kind of nerf for force awakening toons.