This thread is to OP

Prev1
Anyone else feel OP toon threads need a nerf? Because they are clearly overpowered.

Replies

• And lets not forget that underpowered windu threads need a buff too. Cause they are absolutely underpowered
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Also, are the threads about Barriss heals bugged or are they supposed to behave like that?
  • ya wish we are allowed to delete a discussion, maybe deleting discussions are seen as too OP. lolz
  • I don't care if the threads are OP or UP, I just want more for free. The drop-rate on these threads is atrocious.

DARN YOU SW:GOH FORUMS!!!!!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Scorpion1980
    246 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Questions in these OP threads are safer than making statements.....lol thats why i try to close my discussions on my own way, if i was helped, answered. hope it helps. dont wana anger certain whiners. lol
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    I can't up-level my threads. I have enough thread-mats to do it though. Please help!
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Conspiricy threads seem to be fishy lately as well! Devs need to look into the code, I am sure the auto correction is boosted!
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    Rolf wrote: »
    I can't up-level my threads. I have enough thread-mats to do it though. Please help!

Scroll down you probably just need more thread lll mats
  • Anyone had luck getting good drops to 4* threads using Chronium Packs? All I get is shards for more threads and I've spent $100 already.
  • There's not enough whining and negativity in this thread. This bug needs to be fixed so it can compete with the other threads
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Blam wrote: »

Scroll down you probably just need more thread lll mats
    I tried scrolling my phone, but it just fell off the table. So trying that didn't work, and now my phone doesn't either. EA should refund my purchase price.
  • I'm free 2 post on this thread and all you pay 2 post people are horrible and just don't have any posting skills.
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    This post is P2W and no F2P player can compete! NERF!!!!
  • Exactly, the pay 2 post people are the worst. It is so unfair that they spend money and get things that I don't.

I also need to complain that too many people are using the same threads as me. I have spent no money, and are the best free threads in the forum, but still it is ridiculous that so many other people get to use them as well. This must be a thread or forum issue. This needs fixing, probably a buff and a nerf.
  • Come on Guys this is not a joke, please stay in topic otherwise the devs won't help us with these OP problems.. i've never played a game so overpowered, the devs have pumped it with steroids, pls fix it.
  • I'm 7* on this thread and I have 200% crit damage against trolls....
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Pff, obvious the level cap of this thread is not high enough. Please remove cap and give me more threads.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    The only OP character I see is the OP. Nerf the OP OPs
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    I just saw another 7* thread, but you can only start those if you have 500 posts! Clearly they're using a mod on their forum account. Cheater! Ban them!
  • I'm about to finish my lumi and Sid threads which threads should I start next?
  • It's just your team. I like to use: OP thread(leader), This battle is too hard, drop rate on cantina shards, I quit I lost GW's today, and why is everybody else using 7*. OP brings them in on the comments, while cantina shards heals them with hope. The others are strong on the AoE side. Good luck!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    I'm gonna chime in. This thread is the best thread I've read in this entire forum. Nerf pls.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    This thread is OP
    That thread is OP
    All threads are OP
    I cant beat this thread, it MUST be OP
    The comments just keep going and i cant beat em
    OP OP OP OP OP

Wait.......perhaps im just a lvl40 ish nooblet who is not yet using endthread words.......

You think this thread is OP?????
    Just wait till your lvl70 in an endtread tread an then you'll see.......
    Muahahahahahaha
  • The hilarity on this thread is OP. Pls EA, nerf the humor here stat.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Bennet wrote: »
    The hilarity on this thread is OP. Pls EA, nerf the humor here stat.
    There's nothing wrong with the humor stat. The problem is that the forum AI gets a boost to its humor proc rate. I'm so sick of the AI's laugh track making up for its lousy jokes.
  • xsebx
    40 posts Member
    *too
  • xsebx wrote: »
    *too

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Bennet wrote: »
    The hilarity on this thread is OP. Pls EA, nerf the humor here stat.
    There's nothing wrong with the humor stat. The problem is that the forum AI gets a boost to its humor proc rate. I'm so sick of the AI's laugh track making up for its lousy jokes.

LMFAO!
  • I guess We can assume the forums are completely unbalanced, I mean 80% of threads do not even get played. On top of that the OP threads are in the top 10. Does EA even play there own forums?
  • You know what's unfair is posters like me that didn't start at hard launch don't have access to all the best threads. They need to offer this thread in the store so everyone can get it. It should be 5 bucks.

Thanks for the hilarity everyone!