Meta Report

Salgado9
529 posts Member
The meta report is crazy lol. About 80% of top teams, that are synced the site, run rey and qgj, qgj having a slightly smaller percentage. Thats out right crazy, same as royal guard. St-han is also in almost 40 % of teams. Oh, and Phasma is on the rise as a leader! And dooku is going down. A bit, while ben is still top leader! Anyone know why Phasma is getting more use? Cant those little bonus attacks guarantee so more tm to old ben teams if they dodge. Just saying

Replies

• Another fun fact: today is the shortest day of the year, if you live in the Southern Hemisphere
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Scourge194 wrote: »
    Another fun fact: today is the shortest day of the year, if you live in the Southern Hemisphere
    Jolly
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Salgado9 wrote: »
    The meta report is crazy lol. About 80% of top teams, that are synced the site, run rey and qgj, qgj having a slightly smaller percentage. Thats out right crazy, same as royal guard. St-han is also in almost 40 % of teams. Oh, and Phasma is on the rise as a leader! And dooku is going down. A bit, while ben is still top leader! Anyone know why Phasma is getting more use? Cant those little bonus attacks guarantee so more tm to old ben teams if they dodge. Just saying

Fire at Will counters dodge, and comes free with Victory March. She's kind of tanky, too.
  • ZarLatho wrote: »
    Fire at Will counters dodge, and comes free with Victory March. She's kind of tanky, too.
    This is why I love Phasma. The only problem with countering dodge is if a dispel is dodged. Then you're usually screwed.
  • My old Ben lead went up against a phasma lead (teams same power) and promptly got out dodged 7-4 not to mention phasma assists. Not really seeing a down side
  • Phasma is helpful vs. Old Ben teams with her VM because she moves before Old Ben - and Han also. The Old Ben / Han team has a weakness in that Old Ben and Han both have low damage - same with RG if you are using him with Han as well. If you can use rd 1 VM to focus down Rey, you've just about won the match there as 3/5 of the team is . Long as you have 1 dispel unit (Jinn) to dispel when RG taunts it's pretty easy. Phasma in general is one of the best characters in the game.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    It's also a shrewed business move to level Phasma in gear because she can work well in Arena AND in Raids. so instead of gearing two teams, you can save by focusing a few heroes who are good at both. But I didn't tell you that.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Link?
  • Salgado9 wrote: »

An omega Phasma is a thing of beauty. She was the original OP leader, behind Sids, when I started in December, and her omega abilities put her back on the radar.

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    If you assume a 20% dodge rate 1/5 attacks missed so you need 5-6 dodges or 25 or so attacks to gain 1 attack.

With Phasma you gain 1 attack for every 5 attacks you take.

So phasma generates more attacks and with Rey gives huge damage with crits.

She is a better offensive leader then the dodge toons. However on defense dodge may be better because it has the potential to keep a toon alive at a crucial moment.

Also RG is on 70% of teams looking at 1-10.

Meta right now is RG,QG, Rey plus a lead and a other.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Greg1920 wrote: »

Or Old Ben, or Dooku, or Rex....there are still some options, the meta is well bigger than 3 heroes :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Greg1920 wrote: »

So exactly how it was before the protection update... gotcha.
  • EwokJedi1 wrote: »

Poe was pre protection. And Daka was used a lot more as well.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    if you dont have these characters, start farming them ! its proven they are very good !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Boom! Love it, love that link!
  • Really? There is no meta, wake up. Everyone can beat you and me at the top. You go take a look at those super whale with 80 toons, they are usually top 10 in their server, but not necessary number 1.
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    Really? There is no meta, wake up. Everyone can beat you and me at the top. You go take a look at those super whale with 80 toons, they are usually top 10 in their server, but not necessary number 1.

That doesn't mean there is no "meta." In this game, "meta" simply means flavor of the week. And it is still evasion.
  • EwokJedi1
    131 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    EwokJedi1 wrote: »

Poe was pre protection. And Daka was used a lot more as well.

Dooku was pre protection and poe was pre speed update, with dooku or Poe, Rey and QGJ were the main components of those teams, like they continue to be.