Looking for player - "Gosheto"

Prev1
LaLiam
1589 posts Member
Hi Gosheto, or as I prefer to call you 'Gosh'.

Ever since mid February, we've been having ping pong at our payout virtually daily. You throw gems at the screen just to get a point across, to show that you are #1, sometimes I can even feel the gems falling out when I attack your wacky, unpredictable and often poorly synergised settups. You were the crusader for Barriss lead Nightsister-Ewok synergies. We've always been the only ones at our payout- thats right, I know where you live. You are relentless in your struggle for the top spot, the best squad, even when you dropped down to the 40's by payout time you still dug deep into your pockets to get your revenge. Most days you'd prefer to snipe me at 2 than go for 1.

But today, that all ended. After months of never seeing those 500 gems, today you earnt your cookie. Today I made a mistake, I gave you well into 90 seconds to snipe me. Now I get a tiny 350 gems for this mistake, you knew exactly what I was planning to do, how I'd react, you had me all figured out, for that I commend you.

Thats right, for the first time in 150 days, I am proud of you Gosheto, you did it. You finally stopped me from laughing.

"Oh wow, he finally did it" - Liam 2016

If you ever come on to these forums, I hope you find this. I dont want to leave this game before talking to you first.
{RotE}

Replies

• isreal
    200 posts Member
    Options
    This wins Post Of The Week.
  • G1lly
    33 posts Member
    Options
    lmao
  • Options
    *reads in liam neeson's voice
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i dont pay any attention to who i'm attacking, i only look at rank. I would pee my pants if some other guy thinks he is in a long lasting fight with me. I also take spot 2 prior to taking #1, its a solid strategy.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    i dont pay any attention to who i'm attacking, i only look at rank. I would pee my pants if some other guy thinks he is in a long lasting fight with me. I also take spot 2 prior to taking #1, its a solid strategy.

Yea, especially with 30 seconds left (:
    {RotE}
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

you dropped to #6 ?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

you dropped to #6 ?

No...?

The point is he got #1 today, if he ever went to #2 occupied by myself, it would end 30 seconds before payout. He has never gone 2-1.

Be glad you dont have a Gosh on your shard... Be glad
    {RotE}
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    Now I want to meet Gosh.
  • Options
    He's in my guild. Might mention it.
  • Apollya
    99 posts Member
    Options
    The Padawan needs further training Bimdeman, there can be only 1.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Why is this in the main thread?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Apollya wrote: »

1 in 150 ;)
    benacrow wrote: »

For the glory of Satan!
    {RotE}
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Apollya wrote: »

1 in 150 ;)

For the glory of Satan!

Curse you Satan!!
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Is that first post copy/paste from the script of Taken 4?
  • Options

Duh... Hilarious
  • Gintaro777
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi there Liam its Gosheto
    It's been a long war between us indeed
    I haven't been throwing so many crystals as you think 200-350 on arena refresh some days
    The other thing is that it was actually YOU who started the whole thing with snipping people in the last second so I learned doing it from you - you wouldn't stand a chance against my team if not using the stupid AI when attacking me
    And one last thing my dear today wasn't the first time I beat you up but numerous time of many
    It must really hearts when you drop from 1 to 4 in last 2 seconds but hey just suck it
    Better luck next time beach !
  • Options
    **** he found you Liam. This beef between you two is about to heat up even more. Wish I had some popcorn
  • Options
    Ooh this could get tasty!
  • Options
    Lol best response ever. You don't mess with Gosheto
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Gintaro777 wrote: »
    I haven't been throwing so many crystals as you think 200-350 on arena refresh some days
    The other thing is that it was actually YOU who started the whole thing with snipping people in the last second so I learned doing it from you - you wouldn't stand a chance against my team if not using the **** AI when attacking me
    And one last thing my dear today wasn't the first time I beat you up but numerous time of many
    It must really hearts when you drop from 1 to 4 in last 2 seconds but hey just suck it

Haha I bet you hate me
    {RotE}
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    The other thing is that it was actually YOU who started the whole thing with snipping people in the last second so I learned doing it from you - you wouldn't stand a chance against my team if not using the **** AI when attacking me

I have one question though, why cant you make a decent squad with such a roster?
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Hahaha not really its just a game mate
    But I know your tricks now which wouldnt mater soon as I am building a team that would be unbeatable even on AI :-)))
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Hahaha not really its just a game mate
    But I know your tricks now which wouldnt mater soon as I am building a team that would be unbeatable even on AI :-)))

At this point its one big auto fest... I await such a challenge, for today I tip my hat to you, I underestimated and was flat out lazy.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Never underestimate a Poe Dameron lead

Never!
  • Options
    Well thank you
    You have to admit though it's great fun and adrenaline rush our game of cat and mouse
    I am disappointed to know you are planing to leave the game it will be a bit boring without you
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Well thank you
    You have to admit though it's great fun and adrenaline rush our game of cat and mouse
    I am disappointed to know you are planing to leave the game it will be a bit boring without you

How is your progress on Han Solo? He is all im interested in any more TBH. AckbarMeta see.That and Leia but she'll be ready in a few days.

And I have to be honest when you were in 40's it was way too easy, and we quickly dealt with others at our payout in the past haha
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Sweet and cunning words hmm
    Not interested in Han I am working hard on Ewok elder as he will be the diamond in my crown
    And bringing teebo to 80 potency
    Clouded this boy future is
    Looking forward to meet you on the battlefield AckbarMeta
  • Options
    Hey.

I cannot wait to see that diamond crown. ;-)
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Oh yea, meet Raga...
    {RotE}
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    If only you'd held #1 for 3 seconds longer *cheeky*
    {RotE}