[GIFs] SWGOH Reactions Thread

Replies

• UrbanSpacemanKAL
    2450 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    When getting R2 to Gear 12 is at least 3 weeks away, but then you look at your TB rewards & all the pieces you need are there:

tumblr_m97sbpV02J1rvv4qro1_400.gif

Air-Jordan-loves-DealerKnows.gif

nasa-celebration.gif

yeeeaaahhh-loki.gif

tumblr_n0drupuVLr1smcbm7o1_500.gif

• When getting R2 to Gear 12 is at least 3 weeks away, but then you look at your TB rewards & all the pieces you need are there:

tumblr_m97sbpV02J1rvv4qro1_400.gif

nasa-celebration.gif

yeeeaaahhh-loki.gif

tumblr_n0drupuVLr1smcbm7o1_500.gif

LOL looks like Jordan kicked that one guy in the face :D
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Air-Jordan-loves-DealerKnows.gif
    giphy.gif
    Hmmmm...
    giphy.gif
    Hmmmm...

Right? He didn't actually hit the guy. Did he fall out of disappointment when the shot went in or something?

p5HD.gif
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    giphy.gif
    Hmmmm...

Its called Force Kick. Its kinda like the Force Punch used by old western movies.
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
    Favorite part of that play is that Jordan goes up for the shot, then #3 jumps to defend, sails through the air, and lands ... all before MJ releases the ball. He's still on his way up.
    giphy.gif
    Hmmmm...
    Right? He didn't actually hit the guy. Did he fall out of disappointment when the shot went in or something?

Yes. You know, since that was a buzzer-beating winning shot, poor guy was a bit disappointed when it went in.
    Favorite part of that play is that Jordan goes up for the shot, then #3 jumps to defend, sails through the air, and lands ... all before MJ releases the ball. He's still on his way up.
    giphy.gif
    Hmmmm...

Yes. You know, since that was a buzzer-beating winning shot, poor guy was a bit disappointed when it went in.

But most people don't fall down when disappointed, do they? If they do, many people in these forums must have serious head trauma from all the disappointment falls. ;)
  • When you farmed Nightsisters even though you thought it was a waste of time.

Archer-Woo.gif
  • When you farmed Nightsisters even though you thought it was a waste of time.

Archer-Woo.gif

Congrats
  • When your murder bears get murdered because they aren't 'murdery' enough:

veruca-salt-willy-wonka-via-crushable-com.gif
  • I’m not farming nightsister nodes for double drops on shards. I need the double drops on cantina currency to buy cassian’s uwing shards.
    tumblr_inline_oxhawgBMls1qmfmqt_540.gif
  • I’m not farming nightsister nodes for double drops on shards. I need the double drops on cantina currency to buy cassian’s uwing shards.
    tumblr_inline_oxhawgBMls1qmfmqt_540.gif

Same, but before that I’m farming FOO
  • My general feelings about the game and recent events.

YouTube-Bender-s-Big-Score-Original-Trailer-in-HD-01.gif
  • When the rancor stun locks your last toon till s/he croaks
    giphy.gif

You just have so many and they're so good
  • When you earn guild event store currency for your guild.
    starwars-celebration-luke-kiss.gif
  • When you see that a legendary event starts in two days and you are not sure if your squad is ready.
    giphy.gif
  • Logray shards appear today and it’s the first time since the update.
    giphy.gif
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Dacnx0b.gif
  • When make that one move you immediately realize was a mistake, and the battle goes downhill:

Funniest-Fail-GIFs-7.gif

tenor.gif
  • When you see that a legendary event starts in two days and you are not sure if your squad is ready.
    giphy.gif

@The_Light_Sider So very true. Same here. lol :cry:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Winstar wrote: »
    Dacnx0b.gif

Nice @Winstar ! Genius, just pure genius. ;)
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    When you farmed Magmatrooper for the R2-D2 event instead of TFP, and then you read that all enemies are immune to turn meter delay.
    giphy.gif
  • When you are down to two enemies left in a legendary event and they kill your last character... every time.
    oola_faces_the_rancor_by_mgtowjabba-danhqex.gif
  • I did it. I did it? I DID IT!!! I finally got R2-D2 seven stars after what feels like 100 tries.
    rs_300x170-140110111829-tumblr_m5djr0V9Fe1r3zat8.gif
  • J7Luke wrote: »
    I did it. I did it? I DID IT!!! I finally got R2-D2 seven stars after what feels like 100 tries.

@J7Luke Congratulations! Same here! I got a 7 star r2d2 too after what felt like 100 tries (and it probably was!). And I didn't have TFP!! Rofl ;) Perfect gif btw. :)
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    J7Luke wrote: »
    I did it. I did it? I DID IT!!! I finally got R2-D2 seven stars after what feels like 100 tries.

@J7Luke Congratulations! Same here! I got a 7 star r2d2 too after what felt like 100 tries (and it probably was!). And I didn't have TFP!! Rofl ;) Perfect gif btw. :)
    Thanks! I spent awhile searching for the perfect one. I had to do mine without Thrawn or TFP, so I was super happy when I finally beat it. That was only after a literal hour of mod shuffling too, lol.
  • J7Luke wrote: »
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    J7Luke wrote: »

Thanks! I spent awhile searching for the perfect one. I had to do mine without Thrawn or TFP, so I was super happy when I finally beat it. That was only after a literal hour of mod shuffling too, lol.

@J7Luke
    Yeah I had to do a ton of mod shuffling too! And I don't have a 7 star TFP or Thrawn actually. Lol. :lol:
  • (Sorry for the long post I'm just super excited and want to tell people something incredible) :)

When you don't have a 7 star TFP or Thrawn. And you're in the r2 event tier 7. And it goes down to Palp and an extremely low health Vader against a nearly full health Chewbacca. And Chewie can one shot defeat your Vader but he doesn't, and instead uses his health up ability. But because he was shocked by Palp HE DOESN'T REGAIN HEALTH. And you use Palps lightning and Vaders lightsaber throw to end the battle and win the entire r2 event with Palp and Vader still standing. And then you realize you're ready for CLS! You're like...

omg.gif
    Wo1D_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=funny_or_die&i=funny-or-die-ent&l=search&f=.gif
    carlton-dance-gif.gif?resize=320%2C239
    :smiley:
  • Me when I join a new guild.
    giphy.gif
  • Opening the Events table to get the sweet loot from Credit Heist when ... Training Droid Smuggling, again.
    fox-mulder.gif