Who to furnace?

Trying to decide to whom I should give my furnace. With it, I can take Lumi, IG 86, Phasma, Dooku or JC to Gear 9. I can also give it to Rey, but I still need Stun Cuffs to move her to Gear 9. Both QJG and GS are Gear 10.

Should I give it to one of my players that can go to Gear 9 now, or should I give it to Rey, knowing I am likely to get stun cuffs before I get another furnace. What would you do?

Replies

• If you give it to phasma, you can get her all the way to gear 10 without using any more raid gear. She gets really tanky and is way better at g10. My suggestion is phasma, and I think you should eliminate JC from your list of consideration. Lumi is a better version of him, and she's not a bad choice either. I put my only furnace into phasma and don't regret it at all
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Order of priority for furnaces:

First furnace: Rey
    Second furnace: Rey
    Third furnace: Phasma

Yes, you can take Phasma to g10 without anymore raid gear. But Rey isn't that hard to get to g10 either and she's pretty awesome at 10. Fast and can hit like a truck.
  • 4th furnace Rey
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Does Rey need another furnace? I thought she only needed two? I have her maxed and don't remember what she needed exactly.
  • 5th furnace Rey
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    99th Furnace Rey
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Rey's surname is Furnace? :smiley:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Thanks everyone. I gave the furnace to Rey and am already halfway to the stun cuffs.