Need some quick reasoning - Droid Caller, Vader X or QGJ IX?

I've gotten one in shipments since the "announcement" and it's been sitting there. Was hoping like everyone for 2, but it's looking grim. I'm ready to hit the green plus sign of glory.

5* Vader to Gear X

7* QGJ to Gear IX

Both are Level 80

Raid rewards aren't even considered, because they shouldn't be. Talking here and now.

What's your opinion and why? Thanks in advance for any actual input and reasoning, but as always, I love me some snide, sarcastic, trolling remarks.

Replies

• Qui Gon I reckon; Vader's already Gear IX, may as well get Qui Gon there too, that's pretty much the reasoning I always use haha
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    QGJ is almost always the answer to any question ( unless the answer is Rey)
  • Qgj, unless your Vader is going to be 6* soon, wnd you'll use him in your raid? But qgj is better choice between the two
  • Qgj, unless your Vader is going to be 6* soon, wnd you'll use him in your raid? But qgj is better choice between the two

QGJ is basically a must in raids though (coming from somebody who doesn't have him but still), he'd be more effective in raids than Vader
  • Love Vader...use him as often as I can. But he's so limited in his usefulness. QGJ on the other hand, you can plug him into any situation he's allowed to be in and he is useful.
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • I agree @shh_hut_yuh_muh I'm still waiting on my droid caller for ackbar, then qgj.
  • I agree @shh_hut_yuh_muh I'm still waiting on my droid caller for ackbar, then qgj.

Ackbar's another good one, just got mine to 7* and waiting on a droid caller for him too :smile:
  • Well, went with QGJ since I was noticing a theme. Omega'd his basic too since that seems to be pretty much a concensus winner of "best Omega upgrades" too. Good addition to my "C" team for raids I guess. Thanks guys.

Is there something about Ackbar I'm missing? He seems to be buzzing lately.
  • ackbar is good for removing deathmark.
  • K_G0sling wrote: »
    Well, went with QGJ since I was noticing a theme. Omega'd his basic too since that seems to be pretty much a concensus winner of "best Omega upgrades" too. Good addition to my "C" team for raids I guess. Thanks guys.

Is there something about Ackbar I'm missing? He seems to be buzzing lately.
    C team? He's a staple in almost every A team for raids. It's the omega on his basic that does it. The turn meter reduction is awesome.