Unused XP...

It would be great if this unused xp could go to characters instead of vanishing into the ether. Maybe XP storage similar to training droids? I just don't like seeing all that xp going nowhere and I have characters sitting at level 1.

Replies

• Agree. It's annoying collecting the daily missions and seeing it all wasted.
  • It's like in every RPG (or MMORPG) ever.
    When you're maxed you "waste" xp.
  • yea nub
  • Otar
    252 posts Member
    It's like in every RPG (or MMORPG) ever.
    When you're maxed you "waste" xp.

Sorry i play a game for 3 years now, called Elemental Kingdoms, and they give you extra gold instead of xp when you are maxed out... So yeah... There are options! I suggested 1 xp for 1 ally point, no gems involved that will make 360 extra ally points in case you don't miss any energy (both cantina and regular)
  • XP that can't be used goes in the trash. I agree with the idea that it should be bankable or converted to something else at max level.
  • Devour
    262 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Yes they should make XP converter. You would buy an XP mechano generator from shipments for 7,250 crystals. For every 20,000 XP you earn while at max level you will receive 1 Ewok scout shard when you use your XP mechano generator.
  • credits instead of xp wud be very helpful
  • Credits would be nice. Not sure why they didn't and some kind of feature for this.
  • I wouldn't be opposed to getting something for the XP, but I don't think it is a big issue and there are more pertinent issues that should be focused on. As others have noted, in many games it either gets wasted or disappears altogether at max level.

I also look at it like this. If my energy maxes out should it then be converted into 1 cantina energy every 12 min or into some other in game currency? It would be nice, but when you max out your maxed out.