Ewok Elder Gear 9 or ST Han Gear 11?

djlott
469 posts Member
The team I run for Arena is Phasma lead, Chief Chirpa, Teebo, Ewok Elder and ST Han.

I have STH and Teebo both at G10. I have a furnace and wonder where it will be best used. I hear STH is really interesting at G11 but my poor EE is so easy to kill if focused. Will a furnace help him or is RG the only viable way.

Hoping @scuba and other power Ewok users will chime in.

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    EE is the little gift that keeps on giving IMO, I resisted bringing him to level\gear because, EE.
    I have never regretted doing so, he is fun to run and has managed to pull me out of many situation.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have had good luck with Chirpa (L), Teebo, Elder, RG and Rey. Also works pretty well with Chirpa Lead.

Kind of want Chirpa or Teebo lead as both speed up whole team, but Phasma is interesting never tried that. (BTW I am ewok biased)

If elder is not out lasting STH and you want to keep elder in your line up, BTW he is also good in current raid, I saw go with elder. G8->G9 Gains ~4000 Protection. With no Raid Gear can get an extra 450 health. Enough to maybe take an extra hit. Also picks up more speed and health steal. G10 Elder is bad mo-fo.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    @scuba, @BentWookiee thanks.

Yeah I sort of fell into the Phasma lead. Honestly when I put him out him as lead, my defense holds....really well. When I put Chirpa or T in lead, I drop positions...even if Phasma is still on the team. Im not in top 10 or anything but i maintain a position between 39 and 70. Plus the extra procs are pretty nice...especially after a Tribal Unity.

So it sounds like the recommendation is EE for G9 then. I certainly like the idea of an extra 4000 protection...which is exactly what I wanted.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma lead looks interesting. I am thinking of her with some different team comps.
  • Options
    Phasma is handy in Raids as well, she does a great job on p1. :)